Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

Honestly I really don't think this goes anywhere. The US and the world has publicly told Israel to back off, the money has just been voted through for Ukraine and I would suspect there's a lot of eyes being rolled around the world.

It's proper "I had the last laugh" stuff. 

1 hour ago, Jon the Hat said:

image.png.e7d495f5110cc6e6f370b36ae4281d44.png

So his second post is saying "yeah, I got it wrong and over hyped it. Nothing much happened". 

Israel needs to wind it's neck in a little. No one wants the middle east to become any more volatile but they are trying to make it happen.

11 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Who knew that getting trapped in a flat was so expensive?

You can say what you like but one thing's certain is that this man isn't is a good negotiator

What I really want to know is if it was Angela Rayner's flat (not main residence...).

Bloody Rayner!!!

I'm sure the Mail will tell me.

22 minutes ago, Brizzle Fox said:

What I really want to know is if it was Angela Rayner's flat (not main residence...).

Bloody Rayner!!!

I'm sure the Mail will tell me.

It would be so typical of her to incarcerate a good, honest, normal guy doing good, honest, normal guy things.

I mean, when things got a bit livelier than expected, she could've put her hand in her own pocket to help the poor chap out and the fact that she didn't speaks volumes

• Haha 1

Given that Ben Gvir tweeted ‘scarecrow’, I’m assuming Israel did indeed take a very limited attack near the facilities to show they can reach them. But stopped going further. Iran denying it basically gives them an off ramp and draw a line under these handbags at dawn. 

3 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Given that Ben Gvir tweeted ‘scarecrow’, I’m assuming Israel did indeed take a very limited attack near the facilities to show they can reach them. But stopped going further. Iran denying it basically gives them an off ramp and draw a line under these handbags at dawn. 

Ben gvir wouldn’t be satisfied with any response that didn’t flatten Tehran 

will be interesting to see if any countries release detailed satellite imagery to show what’s happened. That could be counter productive because Iran needs to show a public face that nothing of any note happened.  If Iran has suffered notable damage at an installation from just a few missiles fired at it then it will feel like it has to respond. Best for Iran to appreciate Israel’s message within govt only. 

So it does appear at least one or two explosions happened and there is video footage all over Twitter showing some explosions but it appears like they targeted an airbase a couple of miles away from an uranium enrichment facility….

reading into this a bit more... immediately after Iran's attack at the weekend they released a swift response explaining that their retaliation was over.  fair play to them for that.. it may have been a ploy to de-escalate or discourage an Israeli response. However, you cant fire more than 300 drones and rockets at someone and expect them not to retaliate. So Israel did retaliate and they could have gone in much worse. 2 rockets landed and it appears it was a limited response again with the aim of de-escalating tensions so fair play to them for that.. and also fairplay to Iran for trying to downplay the Israeli response instead of stirring up a cauldron of rhetoric in response.

So If both sides are sensible, that should be the end of direct conflict between the two sides... i will say this though... if Iran fires back, i do not think Israel will be so reserved in their response.

46 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Sunak’s statement on mental health - just vile. Ignorant, viscous and vile. 

IMG_6242.jpeg

That's the "mental health isn't real" section of the electorate onboard then.

Big crossover on the venn diagram between those guys and the "really quite mentally unwell but not diagnosed" section

They simply don't understand what it's like to live with a mental health condition, and there's plenty of them.

There's a genuine lack of empathy.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Post-2016 Tories are cruelness personified. How did we ever let a government like this run our country?

Because  the unelectable Jeremy Corbyn was the only alternative at the last election

5 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Post-2016 Tories are cruelness personified. How did we ever let a government like this run our country?

[insert ‘torrent of abuse that would absolutely get me banned and the thread locked’ here]

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

That's the "mental health isn't real" section of the electorate onboard then.

Big crossover on the venn diagram between those guys and the "really quite mentally unwell but not diagnosed" section

Desperate attempt to get a couple of % points back from Reform, appealing to the traditional hardcore Tory vote. Damage limitation 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sampson said:

They were pretty cruel from 2010-16 as well, and more competently cruel. 

• Like 1