Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dennis Praet

40 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Don't get the abuse, he didn't ask Rodgers and Congerton to sign him and then cast him aside almost instantly. Just another player to add to the long list that Rodgers demotivated, treated poorly, shoved out the door and wrecked with his cack methods. I can't blame anyone who played under that idiot and was treated like so many of them were, not giving two hoots and wanting to just get out of the place. 

Bournemouth away bollocking sticks out. 

Agree with this. 

39 minutes ago, Daggers said:

And this season?

If you've had enough of a place, sometimes there isn't anything that can be done to turn around how you feel. I can only relate to my work life, and I've felt like that before. Injuries, we've got numerous players who have never got back to their best or still keep picking up injuries. Who knows what, if any, long-term damage was done?

• Like 1

Think on his day he's been decent but the fact he's never played90 minutes for us says it's own story.

Yes he's been unlucky with injuries. Yes he was probably ****ed over by Brendan. Yes he's better than some give him credit.

But the fact is he's been happy to sit back and take money from the club when it was in his career's interest to move on. It's why he's 29 and going to the Belgian league as opposed to signing for a club like Torino a couple of years ago and being in a Serie A side and probably the Belgian national team.

One of many mistakes the club made in the last 4/5 years. We were in such a good position and we fluffed it. Simple as that.

Edited by AKCJ

15 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Think on his day he's been decent but the fact he's never played90 minutes for us says it's own story.

Yes he's been unlucky with injuries. Yes he was probably ****ed over by Brendan. Yes he's better than some give him credit.

But the fact is he's been happy to sit back and take money from the club when it was in his career's interest to move on. It's why he's 29 and going to the Belgian league as opposed to signing for a club like Torino a couple of years ago and being in a Serie A side and probably the Belgian national team.

One of many mistakes the club made in the last 4/5 years. We were in such a good position and we fluffed it. Simple as that.

i dont think hes been happy sitting back taking the money, think hes wanted to leave for a while we've just not been pleased with the bids etc, 

plus going back home for him could be more comfortable for him and his family, plus Torino have probably moved onto other targets now,

also i wouldnt call him a mistake per say, I'd put him in the Kramric fold, right club wrong time

• Like 1

Just now, Daggers said:

And this season?

Who knows why he hasn't been involved?  He was on the bench v Ipswich and was sorely needed to be brought on when others started to flag. And please don't say that it's because Maresca didn't rate him - it's insanity to include someone on the bench that you have absolutely no intention of bringing on under any circumstances.

I find it a mystery why he's been given so little playing time this season.  But as a general point I agree completely with Babylon;  so many of our players were badly treated by our previous management that I find it hard to judge too harshly.

1 hour ago, deep blue said:

Who knows why he hasn't been involved?  He was on the bench v Ipswich and was sorely needed to be brought on when others started to flag. And please don't say that it's because Maresca didn't rate him - it's insanity to include someone on the bench that you have absolutely no intention of bringing on under any circumstances.

I find it a mystery why he's been given so little playing time this season.  But as a general point I agree completely with Babylon;  so many of our players were badly treated by our previous management that I find it hard to judge too harshly.

Danny Ward says hold my beer….

2 hours ago, deep blue said:

The fact his only fit for 8 league games doesn't help, of those he's had minutes in 5 games out of those 8.

Also fit for only 1 Cup game that he also got minutes in.

So he's had minutes in 6 out of the 9 games his been fit for.

Hardly a mystery.

Edited by coolhandfox

4 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

i dont think hes been happy sitting back taking the money, think hes wanted to leave for a while we've just not been pleased with the bids etc, 

plus going back home for him could be more comfortable for him and his family, plus Torino have probably moved onto other targets now,

also i wouldnt call him a mistake per say, I'd put him in the Kramric fold, right club wrong time

He’s been a bad mistake! Contributed next to nothing since he’s been here. 

1 minute ago, fleshdaddy said:

What a pass this was! Often injured, but no doubt he's a good player. If he moves on, all the best to him. It just never really worked out here unfortunately.

The one great contribution in five years! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

Completely agree with this, definitely a very good player in there, nothing flashy, but at the right club under the right manager he's a 7/10 player most weeks. Unfortunately just didn't work out here. 

8 hours ago, Babylon said:

Don't get the abuse, he didn't ask Rodgers and Congerton to sign him and then cast him aside almost instantly. Just another player to add to the long list that Rodgers demotivated, treated poorly, shoved out the door and wrecked with his cack methods. I can't blame anyone who played under that idiot and was treated like so many of them were, not giving two hoots and wanting to just get out of the place. 

Vestegaard turned it around here so why couldn't Praet? Because he couldn't be arsed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Surely that's not right?!

5 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Surely that's not right?!

I don't think he's played a full 90 in the league, but he has in the cups.

Edited by Tuna