Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest glasgowfox

Daka

36 minutes ago, filbertway said:

It's not like it needed a bruiser to score that chance. He just had to guide a free header from 5 yards out into the gaping free half of the goal.

Easy enough to miss if you mistime it horrifically, but it doesn't really require any sort of skillset to score that chance. I'd back a 12th tier goalkeeper to score that chance more often than it's missed.

He does seem to snatch at the ball at times, I didn't think it was possible to snatch at a header but he's managed it :D

Overall he's definitely a net benefit to the team but his finishing can be highly frustrating and inconsistent.

I didn't suggest it needed a bruiser, I said it was a hideous miss. 

What I said was that heading in general is a pretty missing quality in a lot of modern forwards and it wouldn't particularly surprise me at all if nearly any of the strikers we've had at the club in the last decade missed that chance. 

He almost tried to be overly accurate trying to hit it for that far post when really all he needed to do was just get basically any solid contact on it towards goal. 

Vestergaard's was even worse. He had slightly less of an angle but way more momentum on the ball to help generate power. Daka's needed to actually be "hit" to an extent, Vestergaard just needed to be properly behind it. 

• Like 1

Hate to say it because he seems like a nice bloke, but his technicals are of Sunday League standard. 90% of the balls he kicks are scuffs.

Some of his linkup play is ok and he can draw a foul with his sharpness. But it's time for Cannon now.

Edited by wardyfox86

Strangely his positioning is amazing, he is always in the right place at the right time. However, his finishing is comfortably the worst out of our 3 forwards. Fvck knows what cannon did to get dropped. Classic Leicester reall, so bored of it. 

• Like 1