Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Who will you be watching or not  

190 members have voted

  1. 1. One or the other

    • Leicester - Full Game - England 2nd Half
      20
    • England - Full Game Only
      25
    • Leicester 1st half - England Full Game
      2
    • Leicester - Full Game Only
      78
    • Leicester - Full Game - Record England Game to watch later
      3
    • Neither of them.
      55
    • Something else I've not thought of.
      7


Recommended Posts

Posted

Might be a mickey mouse competition (at best) but its always going to be Leicester for me. Can't remember the last time i watched an England game that wasn't at a major competition

Posted

I'll watch England fail at tournaments, apart from that who ****ing cares about two years of glorified friendlies and piss-take qualifiers against minnow countries? 

 

Mind you, watching us isn't much better. If there's one thing that our club has taught me recently: there are way better uses of my time than watching ****ing Leicester. 

Posted

Way easier back in the day. Pop Ceefax on and let the score updates slowly scroll through. Best of both worlds.

 

Can't exactly which game it was, a Play Off Semi Final I think from memory, but once watched an entire LCFC match "live" on Ceefax!

Posted

As much as we are horrible to watch, and the Jersey Mike trophy isnt important, id rather eat my own arse than watch the nations league. International football is utter shite unless its a tournament. Yes im aware they need to play warm up games, qualifiers etc, but i have zero interest in watching them. 

  • Haha 1
Posted
14 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

As much as we are horrible to watch, and the Jersey Mike trophy isnt important, id rather eat my own arse than watch the nations league. International football is utter shite unless its a tournament. Yes im aware they need to play warm up games, qualifiers etc, but i have zero interest in watching them. 

Is that possible? Asking for a friend 

  • Haha 2
Posted
4 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Be England for me as I generally enjoy watching this England team to be fair

I don't know why people still think it's trendy to say they hate watching England. Yeah I dislike watching Jude Bellingham too lads honest!

  • Haha 1
Posted
44 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I don't know why people still think it's trendy to say they hate watching England. Yeah I dislike watching Jude Bellingham too lads honest!

It’s more the fact that the nations league, whilst admittedly is better than friendlies. Is really not very exciting now the novelty has warn off. 

Posted (edited)

Family will be watching the England game so I'll be sat there with headphones in watching City and not fully paying attention to either.

 

Made it to about 60 minutes of the Fulham game before I started doing something else.

Edited by Bourbon Fox
Posted
5 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Doesn't it finish on Sunday night? England vs Czechia is on the 6th

Yeah it does, I assumed we were playing them this Tuesday lol

 

To try and save a bit of face...I'd rather watch a repeat of the darts than either of the footballing options :D 

 

  • Haha 1
Posted
On 28/09/2026 at 19:45, theadmans said:

My son Alex - who grew up in Hertford about 10 miles from Stevenage and was born in 2003...

 

I was from Leicester and I strong armed into him being a Leicester supporter when all his school pals were Arsenal or Spurs. He stood up against the slings and arrows as a Leicester supporter through the years...

 

...then when he was 13 Alex had the last laugh in 2016

 

Alex wearing his Leicester Vardy shirt around Hertford was an instant celeb in 2016. Builders would stop him in the street to talk about Leicester...

 

...his school pals suddenly became more friendly!

 

Today my son is 23 and he is going to the Stevenage game next Tuesday.

 

Hope Reilly Carr plays (who previously played for our home town club Hertford) and was born in Stevenage.

 

 

 

🤣🤣im very similar as a Leicester fan from Stevenage, I was in the same maths class as riley carr

  • Like 1
Posted

Would genuinely watch the Leicester U21s than England (unless world cup or Euros main tournament) or watch England if Leicester player playing for England. 

 

I'd even watch say Bristric playing for Bosnia over say England V Spain in some qualifying or friendly.

 

 

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...