Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

11 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

East Midlands airport charging you £2 to drop someone off that takes no longer than 2 minutes. 

Then having the audacity to charge people £1 per minute for every minute they are there after 10 minutes.

Robbing bástards.

To be devils advocate, before they did this you couldn't drop anyone off for cars waiting hours to pick up. I think it works better. It's a much busier airport than it used to be. If you want to leave your car for a weekend you can walk a mile.

30 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

To be devils advocate, before they did this you couldn't drop anyone off for cars waiting hours to pick up. I think it works better. It's a much busier airport than it used to be. If you want to leave your car for a weekend you can walk a mile.

Maybe give 5 minutes free to drop off then. I’m sure when I dropped someone off at Heathrow last year it was free. 

At East Midlands you don’t get a ticket it works on ANPR so they must know how long you have been there.

5 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Maybe give 5 minutes free to drop off then. I’m sure when I dropped someone off at Heathrow last year it was free. 

At East Midlands you don’t get a ticket it works on ANPR so they must know how long you have been there.

At Gatwick you just pull up and drop someone off or collect for free. It works fine. The only attempt they make at getting you to pay is the road signs as you come in that say 'drop off' actually go to the short stay car park the same as you mentioned at East Midlands, but it's certainly not enforced.

11 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

What I do is wait at the service area just before you get to the airport and then get them to ring you when they're collecting their luggage. Then drive down the side road that goes towards the long stay carparks and wait for them near the airport.

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

People who are slow at cash points, people who stop in doorways, people who walk along video calling and people who don't stay to one side on escalators would all be stoned publicly under Finnria Law. 

so that'll be two thirds of the population of the UK then. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

People who are slow at cash points, people who stop in doorways, people who walk along video calling and people who don't stay to one side on escalators would all be stoned publicly under Finnria Law. 

Gets my vote... :D

59db8ad6a9efd_growtheeconomy.jpg.835033db1660fb1f9e96fb0364901a73.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AKCJ said:

When people don't wash their hands after going to the loo.

Takes 15 seconds you disgusting bastards.

Quote from Winston Churchill.

Young man [after seeing Churchill leave the bathroom without washing his hands]: At Eton, they taught us to wash our hands after using the toilet.
Churchill: At Harrow, they taught us not to piss on our hands.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AKCJ said:

When people don't wash their hands after going to the loo.

Takes 15 seconds you disgusting bastards.

My dad wonders why I'm a germaphobe. Well not a complete one but this sort of thing i see often and its sick. Getting to the point where i need to run after said fecal cvnts then point and loudly scream "oyyee you chavvy dirty barstard cvnt you never washed your hands after using the  loo. Gross sick man. Shame shame shame"

Then shoot a disinfectant from fire exteniguisher like device that freezes them in amber. Naturally breaks down within 2 minutes and they are all clean.

I got issues.

On 09/10/2017 at 20:43, Jattdogg said:

My dad wonders why I'm a germaphobe. Well not a complete one but this sort of thing i see often and its sick. Getting to the point where i need to run after said fecal cvnts then point and loudly scream "oyyee you chavvy dirty barstard cvnt you never washed your hands after using the  loo. Gross sick man. Shame shame shame"

Then shoot a disinfectant from fire exteniguisher like device that freezes them in amber. Naturally breaks down within 2 minutes and they are all clean.

I got issues.

On the subject of pee. Some dirty sod had 'missed' when peeing in the loo at work. I managed to step either side of it whilst I went. I then left - after washing my hands. Someone then passed me on their way in; they probably now think I was responsible. :blink:

56 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

On the subject of pee. Some dirty sod had 'missed' when peeing in the loo at work. I managed to step either side of it whilst I went. I then left - after washing my hands. Someone then passed me on their way in; they probably now think I was responsible. :blink:

I think many a man is in this same situation daily. I get it, you missed the mark but could you not wipe it up with some paper towel that all loo's have?  Do you piss on your floor at home and just leave it like that? Not asking you to spray it with cleaner but at least dry that piss up. Dirty wanka's

Harvey Weinstein going into therapy. It's like he's saying "it's not my fault, I have an addiction" and then when he's finished after a month in some luxury rehab centre he'll say  "I'm cured now, can I have my life back?" 

The 11+ secondary school transfer test.

We’ve spent a small fortune on private tutoring for our daughter over the last 12 months and she’s studied really hard for it.

But she got herself in a flat spin on the day of the test and became really nervous and anxious about it.

Just opened the results and she’s missed the pass park for the local grammar schools.

Fair to say it’s all kicking off in our house right now so I’ve hidden away in my office until it all calms down.