Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Shit nicknames for people that don't even need them. 

"Chilly" for Chilwell, "Ranners" for Ranieri, etc. 

:revenge:

I agree with Finners, Finzo, the Finmeister.

Edited by ozleicester
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Shit nicknames for people that don't even need them. 

"Chilly" for Chilwell, "Ranners" for Ranieri, etc. 

:revenge:

Finsterlicious!

Finstagram!

Finnerly it is happening to me, right in front of my face and I just cannot hide it!

Finnegan Beginagain

Edited by Jon the Hat

8 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Very first world, but Sky on Demand removing box sets without warning. Netflix had the courtesy to tell me they were losing 90210 which was a bitter blow, but I rinsed them all in the last month. 

That's Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men and Sopranos that they've taken off.

And they wonder why people use Kodi with add ons to stream stuff. 

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Paying for your parking at the hospital, then leaving and seeing the barrier is up.

I WANT MY £3.40 BACK YOU ROBBING BASTARDS!

hate when this happens at train stations and then there being no guy on the train checking for tickets. could have saved £20 ffs.

• Like 1

When you're at the barriers trying to get out of a multi-storey car park, pressing the intercom button when you can't get out after pre-paying for a space online.

You wait for around 5 minutes, no-one still answers and you see a massive queue of cars behind you honking impatiently.

Not being able to buy a single pair of socks.

I was in need of a pair of socks last week whilst out and about. I tried many shops and they only sold socks in 2 x pairs or above. Why?  

I only wanted one pair and didn't want to buy two pairs and then either throw away the pair I didn't need, or carry the spare pair around with me all day.

Annoyed me more than it should.

8 minutes ago, Milo said:

Not being able to buy a single pair of socks.

I was in need of a pair of socks last week whilst out and about. I tried many shops and they only sold socks in 2 x pairs or above. Why?  

I only wanted one pair and didn't want to buy two pairs and then either throw away the pair I didn't need, or carry the spare pair around with me all day.

Annoyed me more than it should.

You can, though they are usually the ones that cost as much as about 5 pairs of H&M, eg, Massimo Dutti

Guest seanfox778

When shop fridges aren’t cold enough, especially those chilled shelf style ones with no door to keep the cold in. I like my Coca-Cola ice cold, damn it! 

Edited by seanfox778

Very little riles me up these days.

But one thing that does is job incompetence.

Maybe because I'm self employed and have to do various tasks myself that when someone can't do a very simple task that helps me in my work it gets me angry.

I just want to say to them 'go and do something else', I'll do your job for free' so at least then I know its going to get done and done right.

How some people get their jobs is beyond me.

Doors between carriages on trains.

They never work, you press a button and the first door opens then its a complete lottery whether the next door with open automatically or you need to press the button. Usually its so slow that you press the button only for the door to opening before it starts closing leaving you momentarily trapped between carriages.

• Haha 1

Cvnts that think it's ok to hit into peoples cars and drive off. My dad parked in a little car park by Dreams at the football last night and came back to the front side of it being completely bashed in and no CCTV or a note or anything. I hope whoever did this reads this post and realises what a cvnt they are as it was probably a City fan.

Guest seanfox778
12 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

TV programmes that show pretty much everything that is going to happen in that episode at the very start. What's the point?

I think it's so people can stare at their phones for the duration of the show whilst still getting the jist of what has happened. 

Guy at work preaching jesus christ to me because I told him my anxiety sometimes gives me little sleep. Apparently Jesus christ is the only person that can save me. 

He has never said anything about jesus before and I appreciate he is probably just trying to help me in his own way, but how annoying. Felt a bit insulted being told I need saving by some bloke made up in a book.