Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

1 hour ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Ipswich talking about the price tags now of our side they beat in 2013

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/424802/i-challenge-you-to-find-a-better-current-team/#3

I remember that game well, it was woeful, and i prophetically said on the way out of Ipswich - 'Harry Kane is a spoilt brat who will never amount to anything'... 

Certainly didn't look like a crudely estimated £281m worth of talent at that time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I remember that game well, it was woeful, and i prophetically said on the way out of Ipswich - 'Harry Kane is a spoilt brat who will never amount to anything'... 

Certainly didn't look like a crudely estimated £281m worth of talent at that time.

It might be his face...it might be his time here....and I am in the absolute minority, but I dont rate him.   He is the most one dimensional (world beater) that ever there was.

he would struggle in any team not set up solely to service the greedy cnut.

• Like 3

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 21:00, Bryn said:

That's a weird ****ing post that, how are you meant to compare?

Whats it matter. To me it shows how far we have come. Teams actually talking about us five years after a win. Only Watford and deeney day would do it. But that's to take the piss and nothing else.

On 9.3.2018 at 01:15, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

We've been linked with him before over the past few seasons, seems decent enough!

Quality player in an otherwise rather mediocre Basel team, can play on either side of the pitch and has skill & speed. The kind of player that could potentially fill Mahrez' shoes.

I wouldn't mind Michael Lang, their RB, either.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Mission accomplished

We'd moan if he did it against us but what isn't in doubt is that everyone below the top six, and probably Arsenal and Chelsea too, would take him in a heartbeat.

2 hours ago, L Blocker said:

Well our friends at WBA have discussed us - The first post sums up the thread really ha ha

www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/showthread.php?tid=13703

lollol They want Shakey Pearson or Appleton as the next manager now.

ITS The plight of majority of Clubs,and majority of Fans.

Compared to some,our own History is No great Shakes.

ITS all about The Dream of playing in The top flight,that extends highten those dreams.

and Keeping Your feet on the ground. 

How many (forgetting local bias-rivalary),would of thought Stoke AND WBA,were destined

This season for such a Low Points Tally.Any team from Out ofthe top 5,is a Potential

Relegation candidate, including ourselves...

Ranieri got IT Spot on....when explaining,weaknesses...

The arrogance of entitlement,and expectation...

Of Late quite a few foxestalk posters have that tendency,when Weighing Up the

Opposition,and assumptions on OTT expectations within our Squad.

• Like 1