Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

11 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Series 2 of Blue Lights tonight. Need to finish Fallout and Baby Reindeer first, but no doubt I'll end up with all 3 on the go

This will be on out watch list after Better.

First series was decent

I watched Baby Reindeer (Netflix) over the past few days and thought it was excellent. Very well written and acted, and seriously scary in parts. The guy who wrote and acted in it based it on something that happened to him (being stalked), and that authenticity comes across at all levels.

6 hours ago, LanguedocFox said:

I watched Baby Reindeer (Netflix) over the past few days and thought it was excellent. Very well written and acted, and seriously scary in parts. The guy who wrote and acted in it based it on something that happened to him (being stalked), and that authenticity comes across at all levels.

Yeah it's genuinely creepy isn't it

On 16/04/2024 at 11:00, urban.spaceman said:

Fallout was excellent.

22 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I'm only three episodes in and resisting the temptation to binge. 

I love it

I'm not usually a fan of sci-fi but there is something hauntingly realistic about this and the possible post-nuclear scenario.

As I've said earlier, having played the game helps, but I could watch it as a stand-alone series.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Milky said:

Blue lights 2 was disappointing 

7 hours ago, FLAN said:

I’m enjoying it 

Watched the first episode of series 2 and its okay.

Not a Kin or Line of Duty.

Watched first 2 episodes of fallout. Never played the games except for a few hours on, think it was 3 could have been new Vegas at a friends house. Know enough about it like the pit boy is it called on the arms and the big suits etc, anyway I digress. What I wasn’t expecting at all was that it would be so absolutely brutal! Enjoying it.