Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
davieG

Dyer departs to Watford

Recommended Posts

Guest Sharpe's Fox
Posted

Conrad will be straight on the bell to Lloyd's agent.

Posted

Cheers Lloyd.

 

 

I appreciate everything you did for my club. I'll never forget the goal you scored to secure the title.

Posted

Good luck and thanks for the memories Lloyd. You'll always be remembered fondly here.

Posted

I'm glad Lloydee as left on a high, a fantastic player that has left behind a legacy. Shame he decided not to stick around but it's his decision, good luck in future mate... well meet again... I don't know where or when.. but I know it'll be some sunny day. :thumbup:

Posted

@seanstledger12: @Ats_twin @OfficialFOXES subway special 2ft!

St Ledger confirms what we've always wanted to know.

Posted

Shame he didn't fancy 12 months in the prem with us, sure there would have been a few crackers scored along the way. All the best Lloydy...

Yeah if I was in his shoes I would have took them 12 months and if even it didn't work out, come 12 months they'd still be a huge amount of clubs queuing up for his signature. I dunno maybe even he doesn't think he's good enough for the premier league or maybe left it too late.

Posted

He probably half realised he wasn't going to be quite good enough for the Prem. but he would've still made a useful squad player, like he did at times throughout last season in the Championship of course. Anyway hopefully he's secured himself a very good deal at Watford and will continue to revel in the Championship in the way he did for us for the past five-six years (plus the one season down in League One of course).

Posted

Can't believe he's actually joined them lot.

 

But thanks for all Lloyd. Often frustrating but you've become an iconic player for us over the past few years and one who'd brought us all some memorable moments. It'll be so weird seeing him in another club's kit.

 

All the best to him.

Posted

Turning down a year in the prem, obviously wanted stability and lacks ambition.  Bye!

 

Or he wants First Team football and has been told he won't get it here. If that's why he's turned us down then good on him, a footballer who turns down a place on the bench (at best) in the Premier League to start games in the Championship deserves to be praised for it as far as I'm concerned. Good luck to him.

Posted

Gutted he's gone but went on a high and not sitting on the bench. Will miss the excitement around the ground whenever he got the ball with ten yards of space in front of him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...