Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Cambiasso = class

also I got really drunk last night and was running through town singing he's Magic you know esteban cambiassooooooooloo

it was great everyone joined in. liverpool, everton, United and leicester fans all singing his name what a fella.

Played really well yesterday, took his goal really well too... would love Schlupp or Mahrez to be able to keep the ball on target in that fashion on a reasonably consistent basis.

His first time balls came off yesterday a healthy amount of time... a big difference to the majority of his performances for us

If he'd turned out a performance like that a tad more often than not, we may well be a few points here or there better off

Nice one Cuchu, onwards and upwards

He had another great game yesterday.

What I love about the guy (and bore my kids all the time with - "that's how to play") is the way he sees where the ball will be, he'll be there and will play first time balls to a teammate without appearing to look. He has already assessed the picture of players around him - he can just play it simple everytime because he's already done the thinking before the ball arrives to him.

He makes the game simple.

That's class.

He had another great game yesterday.

What I love about the guy (and bore my kids all the time with - "that's how to play") is the way he sees where the ball will be, he'll be there and will play first time balls to a teammate without appearing to look. He has already assessed the picture of players around him - he can just play it simple everytime because he's already done the thinking before the ball arrives to him.

He makes the game simple.

That's class.

I hope you get them to close their eyes when Schlupp shoots.

It seems like I'm stating the obvious but, as someone who is 28 and 'been down the citeh' since I was about 4/5, he is the best player I've seen play in a blue shirt. It seems offensive to think, at this level (albeit 12 years ago or so) we had Junior Lewis in his role...  lol

If you just watch him, his brain, his anticipation, his positioning is scarily good. I've said a few times, that at Soton away, he would anticipate an attack failing, get himself into the position to receive the ball, call for the ball - only for it to be hoofed up field. But now we're now starting to play to his strengths a lot more.

I'm a staunch Pearson loyalist, but for me, I'd make him Captain immediately. He exudes leadership - he was skipper for however many years in a successful Inter Milan side. I don't particularly care if it breaks the spirit of Wes Morgan. Although I've heard a murmour he was offered it and turned it down...?

I'm even compelled to say, whilst we will likely get relegated (there is a beacon of hope I suppose...), seeing Esteban Cambiasso play in an LCFC shirt has been an absolute pleasure to behold, joy to watch etc etc. 

I've never had a players name on a shirt before, until now. Sir Esteban, I salute you...  :chant: 

I wonder if he'll be up for a cold Tuesday night at Rotherham? 

He is a joy to watch when he's on his game. His effortless passing and ability to see how the play will develop before others is simply world class but the thing that outweighs all of this is his 100% professional attitude.

He could've easily come to City for a season and strolled about, picking up a tidy sum and not really have given a shit but he's totally done the opposite. Seems a truly world class player and person

He's class in every department. I'd love to see him being Manager of our club one Day. Can you imagine the Talent he could attract with his network of contacts.

Player manager? :P

Give him the job now

Oh my.... Col's head might just explode!  :P

I love his clear desire to do well for us, it would have been easy for him not to fancy it with us but his work ethic has been fantastic.

It doesn't always work for him and he gives it away at times but he has to be something he has not had to be most of his career. He is trying to be a creative force when at other clubs he would leave it to more attacking players.

Archived