Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Pool party at the Logans'....

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's 35 appearances in 15 years.

I'm sure if he was given the choice he'd have made more appearances.

I heard everyone had indulged in buckets of Maryland chicken and didn't wait at least 30mins before going for a swim. Scandalous. I also heard that someone pished in the pool, another unnamed individual has a verruca, and another had a poo and didn't shower before going for a dip.

Ordinarily, if a friend invited me to a pool party at a Leicester player's house and told me a famous recording artist was going to be there, I'd have been very excited amd jumped at the chance.

This party however...I'll give it a miss thanks.

Ordinarily, if a friend invited me to a pool party at a Leicester player's house and told me a famous recording artist was going to be there, I'd have been very excited amd jumped at the chance.

This party however...I'll give it a miss thanks.

Who is the famous recording artiste you speak of?

Let's all mock a guy for earning money for sitting on a bench.....Which we would all sit on for free.

Guy is obviously a fool though right?

Ordinarily I would say yes. However I am a fan of the club. I am unaware that applies to conrad. Also after a while sitting there for free may see me default on a few bills.

Plus isn't being a footballer about playing. Ok in this case clearly not.

Archived