Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Just went in and walked straight out. No mediums or larges, a few smalls and plenty of xxxxl. The printing queue was massive and kids were running all over the shop. It's ridiculous that they don't have enough stock.

Just went in and walked straight out. No mediums or larges, a few smalls and plenty of xxxxl. The printing queue was massive and kids were running all over the shop. It's ridiculous that they don't have enough stock.

Could have bought a xxxxl for your dad while you were there ....

Anyone who went down yesterday able to give an update on what's in stock? Going down this morning to buy my son a 3/4 years mini kits

Thanks

Did you go in the end? If so what is stock looking like?

My brother went yesterday, no xl shirts but he got a 2 year old and 5 year old sized shirts for my kids.

so the club can't get enough stock of medium or large shirts in but now we're selling kids ffs. Owners have lost it.

If I remember correctly, you should be able to order online from the 26th? So Thursday.

They've put it back till June now unfortunately, think they must be trying to deal with the demand in Leicester first 

Well I emailed the shop on Friday asking about L or XL stock and the reply I got;

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately we are sold out at present but they will be back in stock within the next few weeks.

Which to me suggest online sales from the 25th May won't be happening considering "they will be back in stock within the next few weeks" as Jace has said.

Quite pathetic really.

Jace is all over it I reckon he works in the club shop.

@@Jace what's the print queue like today I might nip down wednesday

lol na someone posted a link on fb to the os site saying it was now going to be June 

interesting to know how many shirts they have sold so far!? Think we need more retail outlets selling the kit to imo

22,000 I think I was told on that first batch that went on that first day, wouldn't surprise me if it was a similar number on the 2nd batch. I heard someone say that this genesis order was going to be 80,000 max so if its true I don't think there will be a huge amount left when it comes to mail order. I reckon Puma will be doing replica versions this year though, if you have a look at the fakes on eBay atm they are excellent barely different from the genesis versions just a little bit extra white around the badge 

Archived