Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
queensguardfox

Where Will Nigel Pearson Go Next?

Obviously, but what if Newcastle don't want him? He can't hang about until the perfect job comes along.

Why wouldn't they?

They've hired English managers one after another since Ruud Gullit in 2002.

Also, he knows the PL well now, but more importantly he knows how to get clubs out of the mud (even if it was initially his fault, ala last season).

Why wouldn't they?

They've hired English managers one after another since Ruud Gullit in 2002.

Also, he knows the PL well now, but more importantly he knows how to get clubs out of the mud (even if it was initially his fault, ala last season).

Why didn't Villa or Sunderland?

Why didn't Villa or Sunderland?

Allardyce was always going to get a job before Nigel and the word surrounding the Garde appointment was that they wanted a manager who'd come in and make use of the new signings, predominantly from Ligue 1.

I actually think Nigel would have been a good appointment for Villa but they'd have had to have accepted that they may go backwards before going forwards.

Wherever Nigel goes he's likely going to want to cull and bring in players that'd subscribe to his policy. It's how he's always operated.

Allardyce was always going to get a job before Nigel and the word surrounding the Garde appointment was that they wanted a manager who'd come in and make use of the new signings, predominantly from Ligue 1.

I actually think Nigel would have been a good appointment for Villa but they'd have had to have accepted that they may go backwards before going forwards.

Wherever Nigel goes he's likely going to want to cull and bring in players that'd subscribe to his policy. It's how he's always operated.

The trouble with Nige is that whatever club he goes to will have to accept they're not going to get instant success which means, because of the incoming TV deal, he's not going to be a priority for managerless PL or top-end Championship clubs.

It was a rhetorical question, in reply to why wouldn't Newcastle want him.

The city owners, asked Claudio to come in, at the EOS Claudio goes and says ...

there Nigel thats how you do it now carry on.I leave you a Champions-league side.

Vardy n Mahrez have confirmed that they will stay, and there is only 1 half n half scarf for the club.

Thats with CR n picture and NP n picture. In one corner a badge with foxes head on a pizza..!!

The city owners, asked Claudio to come in, at the EOS Claudio goes and says ...

there Nigel thats how you do it now carry on.I leave you a Champions-league side.

Vardy n Mahrez have confirmed that they will stay, and there is only 1 half n half scarf for the club.

Thats with CR n picture and NP n picture. In one corner a badge with foxes head on a pizza..!!

Am I supposed to be reading this as if it's a poem?

QPR seems the right fit. Chance to turn around a club and get supposed big names out and bring in a younger squad.

For some unknown reason he also likes Warnock quite a lot so wouldn't have a problem working with him if Colin stays.

If they win a couple with Warnock in charge they will keep him on.

I was just writing a post about Warnock being Interim manager. Didnt realise he was put in charge. He very well could steady the ship and push them forward. QPR fans are delighted to have Warnock back

I was just writing a post about Warnock being Interim manager. Didnt realise he was put in charge. He very well could steady the ship and push them forward. QPR fans are delighted to have Warnock back

Exactly they are about the only fans (maybe Sheff Utd) that actually like the bloke. He will get the best out of that squad I would of thought. They should of sold Austin in the summer.

Exactly they are about the only fans (maybe Sheff Utd) that actually like the bloke. He will get the best out of that squad I would of thought. They should of sold Austin in the summer.

I really hope Tim Sherwood goes to QPR. That would just be hilarious lol

I really hope Tim Sherwood goes to QPR. That would just be hilarious lol

Not a bad shout, he is Ferdinand's buddy.

I'm not sure about Pearson and QPR, maybe an NP and Chrissy P dream team, but they will have to give him time to build a team, sort out the mercenaries and get them promoted in good shape to compete in the top flight.

I could see Pearson taking the Huddersfield job, low key, low pressure, establish himself again and build the club up slowly out of the spotlight.

Archived