Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

Sunderland post match thread

Not too disappointed as it's what I expected as soon as the line up was announced. Ranieri is showing himself to be a bit clueless this season by constantly sticking with (roughly) the same teams and tactics that are getting us nowhere.

Incredible mismanagement at the club to have performing so terribly this year. I hope some serious questions are being asked because it's nowhere near good enough.

*I can't spell too :D

4 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Another total shambles that mirrors every other total shambles we've seen this season. Consistently sticking with the same rubbish setup despite it not working. King and Amartey totally inept. Zieler hopeless. Mahrez couldn't give a shit. If Gray and Shinji don't start next week I'm done with Ranieri. 

Don't agree about King or Mahrez, but completely with you on Gray and Shinji.

Embarrassing and again the result we deserved.

Too many players off form...like Vardy, Mahrez. 

Our defence is a joke. Morgan and Huth look like they both suddenly turned 40 in the summer. Surely even Benalouane cant even be this bad.

Musa is dog shit. Worst thing he ever did was score that goal in pre season vs Barca as he now cant even reach a fraction of that standard.

Ranieri is having a night mare. Why Gray and Shinji arent starting is just a joke frankly.

1 minute ago, LanguedocFox said:

Don't agree about King or Mahrez, but completely with you on Gray and Shinji.

What has King done though? He is a steady last 20 minute player. We need an attack minded player to create chances which he doesn't do. Mahrez looks like he has given up. 

Archived