Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Schlupp on his way

1 hour ago, tyfox said:

His performance away at Porto was disgusting and I think he made it abundantly clear that he doesn't want to be here anymore with that performance. He has had some great impacts for us but it's time he moved on

The whole team were disgusting against Porto away. :blush:

1 hour ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Yep true 

it's a shame because I think most of us can see the potential with Jeff

will no doubt score against us when he goes etc etc 

Potential that has never been realised, his game hasn't improved much in the last couple of years.

From today's presser:

Ranieri says Jeff Schlupp has asked to leave #lcfc in this window, and CR has said yes - if another club meets his valuation.

“I spoke with him, he spoke with the club, he’s not happy. I said if he wants to go he can go, the money is important."

He wanted Schlupp to stay, but as the player wants to go it's about getting the right price.

from daily fail transfer live thingymabob

Schlupp in talks with Crystal Palace

LAURIE WHITWELL: Jeffrey Schlupp is in advanced talks with Crystal Palace over a £12million transfer after telling Claudio Ranieri he wants to leave Leicester.

Sam Allardyce appears poised to sign the 24-year-old having returned following a failed initial bid of £9m bid last week.

Schlupp offers Palace a solid option at left-back – a position that has required strengthening since Pape Souare’s car crash in September – and can also play on the wing

Yay for once we're not the ones having our pants pulled down for average players. 

Bye Schlupp

Quote from Palace forum " Great news, this is the most important signing of them all: a quality left sided LB! Well done BFS and Steve Parish! " - I can't wait to go back on the forum in a few weeks to see what he thinks. 

2 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Medical tomorrow. Seems the 80k a week was bollox he's getting a rise to 30k a week.

Let's hope he don't turn up at Blenheim palace to sign.

I did say it was a load of crap after it was posted. Most of the wages on the site that quoted it were way out lol 

3 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Yay for once we're not the ones having our pants pulled down for average players. 

Bye Schlupp

Considering what others currently go for I wouldn't say we've pulled anyone's pants down. He's good enough for this league when motivated and has the raw ingredients to do well.

When league one wingers go for £11m and Championship strikers seem to start at about £15m, and Slimani and Musa cost what £16m and £30m.

It's about right.... it shouldn't be, but it is.

44 minutes ago, SlaneyLCFC said:

from daily fail transfer live thingymabob

Schlupp in talks with Crystal Palace

LAURIE WHITWELL: Jeffrey Schlupp is in advanced talks with Crystal Palace over a £12million transfer after telling Claudio Ranieri he wants to leave Leicester.

Sam Allardyce appears poised to sign the 24-year-old having returned following a failed initial bid of £9m bid last week.

Schlupp offers Palace a solid option at left-back – a position that has required strengthening since Pape Souare’s car crash in September – and can also play on the wing

<inserts inappropriate joke about further car crash>

23 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Twelve million?

lol

Blimey.

I agree. The money in football has gone completely mad over the last few years. But it is what it is I guess. Market forces and all that..:rolleyes:

He has to leave with our best wishes. It's been a laugh. A glorious fun fest.  Especially his face after the great escape.  lol

However,  12m on a player with such a notorious lack of end product is scandalous business by Palace.  

It's a good job Big Sam has an unbesmirched reputation, or you would think there was something fishy going on... :ph34r:

Archived