Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Tom Lawrence

He has had an amazing reputation for years but is one of them that I have never understood what the hot air was about until recently. His goals are winning me over though. Punt Ulloa out, bring back Lawrence and use him in Okazaki position or wide left if we are short and just push Musa up front as Vardy or Slimani`s replacement.

I really like the way that Lawrence grabs the ball in the middle of the park beats a man or two and has an accurate shot. I cant remember the last time we had an attacking midfielder do that at our club. I cant think that if it was Lawrence breaking away like Okazaki did a couple of times v Derby he would have done worse what Oka did.

After reading that Ulloa is downing tools, I just want him punted out asap and Lawrence will give us a few more options, albeit they are different styles of player.

Just now, AmarteyAndChill said:

Then wait for raneiri so say 'he isn't ready for the premier league'. U23s..

Why does CR get all the negativity these days? He has blooded Chilwell into the team, played Amartey ahead of King and Gray has been getting a run ahead of a 15m player in Musa. He is hardly anti-youth is he?! He cant only play 11 players.....

21 minutes ago, crazyleicester said:

Why does CR get all the negativity these days? He has blooded Chilwell into the team, played Amartey ahead of King and Gray has been getting a run ahead of a 15m player in Musa. He is hardly anti-youth is he?! He cant only play 11 players.....

I agree, it was a joke:P 

Give the boy a new contract, give him a preseason next year and let's see what happens. Would fit a three man midfield or an Okazaki style role. 

I do think whether we stay up or go down that we have one major rebuilding to be done and these talented youngsters that we have accumulated need to be the focus of it. 

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Another stunner apparently, Christ. We'd be absolutely mad to sell this kid without having a look at him properly in the summer.

He honestly couldn't do any worse than the current lot, it's not like he could magically solve all of problems but it looks like he gets his head up and is brave on the ball which is something that we're missing. When is his contract up?

1 minute ago, Wookie said:

He honestly could'nt do any worse than the current lot, it's not like he could magically solve all of problems but it looks like he gets his head up and is brave on the ball which is something that we're missing. When is his contract up?

Assume he signed a four year deal in 2014 man. 

Knowing us we'll sell him for about a tenth of what we could do.

7 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

He's probably the main man, the one they look for like we look for Mahrez. He did nothing at his previous loans so I can't see him performing as well with us.

Remember when Pearson brought him on at right back in that Hull match? lol

Can he be any worse than our current rabble?? 

Archived