Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Tom Lawrence

18 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

He's probably the main man, the one they look for like we look for Mahrez. He did nothing at his previous loans so I can't see him performing as well with us.

Remember when Pearson brought him on at right back in that Hull match? lol

Players can improve. We more then any other fans should know that.

1 minute ago, chicagofox said:

Why should people do that?  Nothing has happened since to prove you right not them wrong.

So are you ignoring the fact that he's scoring belter after belter? 

I don't care what division you're in, his goals have been world class. 

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I got absolutely pelted for suggesting he should be back here a few weeks ago. Well lick my 'riz hole.

Top op end of champ is different to a relegation battle... surely you know that?

Dele Ali was playing for MK Dons not long ago, now regarded as one of the best players in England. On top of that its not like we're playing great and have lots of options for that no10, attacking midfield role.

47 minutes ago, dynamark said:

A few good games for Ipswich ? He must have improved a great deal to be premiership standard

He barely got a chance here 2 years ago. A lot can change in that time just look at what we achieved. He's scoring goals left, right and centre from a position we are abysmal in (number 10) we are crying out for his kid.

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He barely got a chance here 2 years ago. A lot can change in that time just look at what we achieved. He's scoring goals left, right and centre from a position we are abysmal in (number 10) we are crying out for his kid.

Not sure his kid will help if he even has one? Going to be 18+ yrs before he's any good.

1 hour ago, lcfcsnow said:

He's probably the main man, the one they look for like we look for Mahrez. He did nothing at his previous loans so I can't see him performing as well with us.

Remember when Pearson brought him on at right back in that Hull match? lol

He's playing in a very poor Ipswich team.

We need creativity and goals from midfield - both of which he is providing Ipswich.

Archived