Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

West Ham - Post Match Thread 2 - 3

****ing hell that was tough to watch at the end. 

Kasper is a godsend. ****ing incredible.

Subs were not great really. I'm a Slimanite and gutted he keeps missing good chances. Musa is done here I think, Gray offers so much more.

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

Awesome performance but Shakey stalled his subs too long. The team was knackered. At this rythm we'll pay it dearly. Musa should play with the reserve until he's sold. Slim should do much better. Worst subs ever.

Argree subs was to late and all wrong 

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Or Slimani is simply overrated, particularly at £28m.

Atm He doesn't even worth €15M but that is because he didn't have a good season. Too many injuries, team playing bad, manager changed, AFCON. But last season he was placed 6 in Golden Boot so he was worth that price.

We defended like absolute heroes today, enourmous credit to Schmeichel, Huth and Benalouane who played like a veteran of the football club. I'm so happy for him coming in and taking his chance. Albrighton and Mahrez were running on fumes towards the end but this was 2 excellent and deserved victories in less than a week.

Only downside was the frankly daft double sub of Musa and Slimani. But we can allow Sir Shakespeare one mistake!

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Fantastic stuff.

1st away win in the league of the season! Only took us till March! lol

Everyone sounded great.

Slimani has to go though, i'm sorry he has to score that chance, he's just not good enough, cut our losses in the summer!

I though Slimani did the running that Vardy's legs wouldn't allow him to given how much he'd put into the past couple of games. He missed a chance but he put a shift in nonetheless. 

Normally you play the last 20 minutes with ten men because you've had someone sent off. We did it because we brought on Musa. Sadly, he is simply not up to it, but should never have got on the pitch with Gray, King and Amartey all on the bench.

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

B

Benny had a very good game, Morgan wouldn't have lasted, everyone who played mid week looked done 

Yeah that's true. We've had 2 big games close together. 

We we need to keep the momentum going and hit that 40 point mark asap. West Ham are physical and was always going to be a big test, we couldn't afford to make radical changes throughout so proud all the players dug deep and got the win. 

Honestly, that last 30 minutes is up there with the worst we've played this season.

Don't think we put two passes together and West Ham missed some sitters.

Would have been such a shame to have thrown away the first 60 minutes, in which we were superb.

Archived