Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Atletico Madrid (Away) - Match Thread

Why is you're manager drinking Spanish water? I know it's potable, but surely you wouldn't take any chances / the club would make sure you have the same one. If people think this is a silly post, then crack on. It's completely different to water in the UK. 

Find that very odd and a little complacent if it permeates through the team. 

Astonishing that in this modern day of sport, such a pivitol decision can be made and stand.

I don't blame the referee. They get a split second and it looked asthough his view was blocked by Drinkwater. What i do blame is the failure to introduce some form of review such as rugby decisions where they can quickly watch it back and made sure its correct.

Such upsetting that everything can potentially be destroyed because of a wrong decision.

All in all a clumsy challenge and should have been a FK.

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Vardy looks ****ing determined to get himself suspended.

I think if he was booked for the challenge on Savic that Simeone went on about, it would've been harsh. But it's in the referee's mind now and I can see him getting booked.

I still don't understand why that's allowed to happen. Why, when within seconds we can all determine that objectively it's not a penalty, is the referee allowed to persevere with his mistake. Everyone but him knows it's the wrong call but only he needs to get it wrong for it to be given. When football matches are worth as much as this I just don't get it why nothing has changed.

Archived