Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

5 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

What do we want from this - Arsenal pegged back further or keep Watford off our tail? Draw with key suspensions perhaps? Lots of empty seats, what kind of attendance figure will they make up this week?

I'd have a draw

• Like 1

Hahaha Spurs.

Robbie Savage had it so right on 606 yesterday. Poch linked with the Spurs job after not achieving much with Saints and not winning anything with Spurs... yet Mourinho who is a serial winner gets dogs abuse from the media. 

Spurs need knocking down a few pegs.

31 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Glenn Murray odds on now for a call up - I mean seriously!!!!

Kane with yet another Fetlock injury.

The lad really has got toffee ankles, he doesn't get injured too often but think he's had an ankle injury that keeps him out at some point in most of the last few seasons?

Call me cynical but it's amazing how all these injuries pop up just before these pointless internationals isn't it?

Obviously you don't fake ligament injuries but Kane, Aguero is apparently injured, that's it as far as I know so far but I fully expect players to pull out 'injured' ahead of the internationals, it always happens.

They're just as much of an inconvenience for the players as they are for the fans, be done with them.

Looks like the planned 'winter' break is coming a year soon than planned ahead of next year, some teams/players will be having a nice 3 weeks break coming up.

Edited by Matt

5 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

if it is supposed ligament damage, we could very well see vardy start in the world cup :scarf:

it looks like ligament but it didn’t look like it would be a long term job.  Southgate would pick him if he rocked up the afternoon before the first game !!

• Like 1