Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

The OH Leuven Thread

There is no other club in the country where the assistant manager is the manager of a PL club and the manager is in charge of a Belgian 2nd tier club. Literally nobody bar Leicester could pull that off.

I really do think he'll be back one day.

5 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

There is no other club in the country where the assistant manager is the manager of a PL club and the manager is in charge of a Belgian 2nd tier club. Literally nobody bar Leicester could pull that off.

I really do think he'll be back one day.

The reasons he was sacked surely still apply. Not sure which circumstances will have changed since then.

My guess is it would take relegation before the owners would consider him again.

2 minutes ago, shen said:

The reasons he was sacked surely still apply. Not sure which circumstances will have changed since then.

My guess is it would take relegation before the owners would consider him again.

I thought he resigned on a matter of principle due to what he thought was excessive punishment for his son. 

Just now, davieG said:

I thought he resigned on a matter of principle due to what he thought was excessive punishment for his son. 

That's not what the statement from the club said. I'm only going by what I read.