Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willie-bell-in-rothley

Is Slimani of premier league quality

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Fennec-Fox said:

What a waste! ... Waste of money! ... Waste of time ... And waste of quality!

buying him with 30M and and not using him.... Keeping him iin bench ... And out of the squad.

Please let him go.. Let him be... Enough.

I want to see Super Slim bang the net every week again.

let some European club buy him please, don't want him coming back to haunt us which I think he would

Sell him abroad. If we sell him to Watford we will end up regretting it! Still Think we should keep him but if we do he does need to play more. Him and Vardy I reckon could play together but most teams these days don't play with 2 strikers. I suppose it all depends on puels plan. If he doesn't fit puels system then I'm sure he'll sell him. 

1 minute ago, somebum said:

I think hes a very good player, but he is wasted here

Agreed, unless he plays for a team that swings in crosses you'll never see the best out of him. He'd fit in well with West Ham, Burnley, West Brom, probably a few others.

Sometimes these things just happen. Kramaric never worked out for us, but has been a hit in Germany. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy said:

let some European club buy him please, don't want him coming back to haunt us which I think he would

Unfortunately the European clubs that could afford him probably wouldn't want him.

Slimani will do well for someone but we should still sell as we can't utilize him properly. 

2 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Weird he's been given such little chance.

There were strong rumours that he has been really keen for a move, either temporarily or permanently, like Musa, circulating for a good couple of months.

If we want our money back or as much of it as possible then selling him to another Prem team is the only chance we probably have of doing that. But you can guarantee he'd score against us lol

I think if he was a first choice striker for someone then he'd get 14/15 goals in the prem each season. 

He just doesn't really fit in with our new style of play nor does he possess the quality to take vardys starting place.

10 minutes ago, reynard said:

Him or Ulloa?  We don't need both but we do need one or we have no plan B should Vardy get injured or should we require a change of plan in the game. Slim is the better player.

Yeah but 30 million for a plan b is just ludicrous. Plus are you forgetting the existence of Nacho?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Redouane said:

Yeah but 30 million for a plan b is just ludicrous. Plus are you forgetting the existence of Nacho?

No. He doesn't offer a different approach, in fact at the moment he doesn't offer anything but hopefully over time will settle though I wouldn't be surprised to see Nacho trying to get a move in January.