Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Swansea post match 2-1

Like I said, 4-4-2 isn't necessarily crap if we start with the right attitude.

Missed most of it but it sounded like we started on the front foot, which makes all the difference.

We're not going to compete with the top sides until we bring the right players in to suit the way we want to play, but we have got more than enough to pull ourselves away from the drop zone and to beat teams like Swansea.

Get the beers in.

We looked better for periods of the match, minus a huge bit of luck though it would have been a 1-1 draw. Mahrez looks better, Iborra did well and honestly Ndidi should be worried if he keeps this up, Silva will, all being well take his place comfortably at this rate.

Won’t over react to this win, Swansea were terrible, nonetheless a very important 3 points and a chance to build momentum, will feel much better if we do indeed get Pellegrini.

Pretty good performances overall. We could have scored a lot more than we did and there goal came out of nowhere really. Kasper did not have too much to do. I didn't like going 4-5-1 at the end as we resorted to hoofing it away and invited pressure onto us, but that said Vardy had an easy chance to put it to bed but put it at the keeper.

Iborra I'd give MOTM to today, he and Ndidi looked good. He was calm and composed on the ball and free'd up Ndidi. At times in fact he bossed it. Okazaki was also great and Riyad had a good game.

Feel a bit sorry for Shakespeare because this was his team out there and his point about getting more time... well as some of the new players acclimatize to the league our performances were bound to improve. We actually had a midfield today which is honestly the first time I can say that since the Brighton game.

I feel like when Silva comes into the team in January and we have a new manager we have the potential to be far more of a footballing team if we want to. And I hope that we go that way!

Showed some proper character and grit to not crumble when Swansea pulled one back. We haven't seen that enough.

Real sensible substitution to bring King on and solidify the points. Fine margins like that may have left us exposed in the closing stages had we left it

Archived