Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. STOKE (A)..pre match thoughts..

One change for me and that's Okazaki in, take Fuchs or Chilwell out.

Schmeichel

Simpson - Morgan - Maguire - Chilwell

Mahrez - Ndidi - Iborra - Gray

Okazaki

Vardy

Subs - Hamer, Dragovic, Fuchs, King, Albrighton, Iheanacho, Slimani

4 hours ago, kingfox said:

One change for me and that's Okazaki in, take Fuchs or Chilwell out.

Schmeichel

Simpson - Morgan - Maguire - Chilwell

Mahrez - Ndidi - Iborra - Gray

Okazaki

Vardy

Subs - Hamer, Dragovic, Fuchs, King, Albrighton, Iheanacho, Slimani

Wot? Your fave player not even on the bench?

You bloody hypocrite!

lol

Puel made it quite clear yesterday was a ‘Home’ tactic/line up. I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see a few little tweaks. 

I’d expect Okazaki to start replacing one of  the wingers with Mahrez to slot back in on the wing. 

However....If he’s willing to be gutsy again and make instant changes I wouldn’t be too surprised to see this...

Kasper

Maguire

Morgan

Fuchs

Albrighton

N’didi

Iborra

Chilwell

Mahrez

Gray

Vardy

Puel was known for his team rotation.  I don't expect him to start with the same line-up, or even the same formation, just because it worked at home last time against a side bang out of form.  He will have enough knowledge and expertise to select a team and formation best suited to deal with Stoke.

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

Puel made it quite clear yesterday was a ‘Home’ tactic/line up. I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see a few little tweaks. 

I’d expect Okazaki to start replacing one of  the wingers with Mahrez to slot back in on the wing. 

However....If he’s willing to be gutsy again and make instant changes I wouldn’t be too surprised to see this...

Kasper

Maguire

Morgan

Fuchs

Albrighton

N’didi

Iborra

Chilwell

Mahrez

Gray

Vardy

Swap Dragovic for Fuchs, and that's the team I want to see become our regular 11. Looks incredibly strong.

14 hours ago, The Doctor said:

Early kickoff means it's while I'd normally be travelling back across to Syston for a guitar lesson... Any good boozers there to watch the game if I come across early?

Hate syston what a shithole whoever designed the place needs shooting

13 hours ago, KFS said:

Amazing how we could go from shit to challenging for Europe if we win this...

Weird league isn't it!

Or when you realise we've been in every game (apart from United away) and have played 4 of the top 6 teams in the country and a team we've not beaten at home for 24 years. 

56 minutes ago, Bert said:

Or when you realise we've been in every game (apart from United away) and have played 4 of the top 6 teams in the country and a team we've not beaten at home for 24 years. 

Even Man u the first goal should have been stopped and the second offside also Bournemouth a bogey side didnt beat  them when winning league

Wouldn’t be surprised if Puel goes abit more defensive, maybe bring another midfielder in and have gray and mahrez on the wings, 4-3-3.

But then again, in reality we have no idea, don’t think anyone saw the changes coming for yesterday’s match, so who knows what he does when he’s had another week on the training ground.

17 hours ago, Webbo said:

I'm sure the Midland Railway will have it on. Don't think the Dog and Gun shows matches.

Correct Dog is part of Steaming Billy's group and don't think they show live football anymore. I know the Parcel yard doesn't seem to anymore, and I've never seen a TV on in the Dog full stop. Is there one in the lounge, don't recall one in the Bar.

Midland will be busiest due to the fact it has the most screens.

Pretty sure it will be on in the Fox as well, which is the better pub in my eyes, but a lot smaller space around the screen.

Archived