Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

We need to talk about Wilfred Ndidi

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

we'll be lucky if he's still here next year.

He will be IMO, he doesn't particularly stand out in our team. Granted he's still only 20 but I can't see a bigger club than us willing to prize him away for big money in six months time.

You do feel that with his recent good form hes beginning to catch the eye of the wider footballing public. We’ve known for a while now that he’s special. 

Reminds me a little of how Leicester fans knew that Kante was a monster pretty soon after he joined, but it wasn’t until a few months later that everyone was drooling over him.

I do have a question about Ndidi though. Why is almost always standing at the D of the box or further behind for a corner/set piece. He's 6'2, one of our tallest players. Surely he's a an aerial threat?

1 minute ago, Koke said:

I do have a question about Ndidi though. Why is almost always standing at the D of the box or further behind for a corner/set piece. He's 6'2, one of our tallest players. Surely he's a an aerial threat?

we already have iborra, wes and haeyy there, you need a player that can shoot still fast enough to stop a counter

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Koke said:

Probably to take advantage of his tackling skills in case the opposition break out with the ball

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Koke said:

He's one of the few players who can actually take a good shot on goal in case of a rebound.

Edited by DrezZone
  • Like 1

He's so young, still looks gangly.  But can he fish the ball out (and usually stay on the right side of the law) with those long legs.  All running on a young man's motor.

As I stated a few months ago, we looked for another Kante and managed to find the next best thing.

• Like 1