Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

We need to talk about Wilfred Ndidi

6 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

tbh im actually glad he got sent off, poor bugger needs a rest and i guess he wanted another card on his birthday too:ph34r:

There's clips of his birthday dinner on snapchat. Poor wilf made a joke about getting two birthday cards :(

• 4 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, murphy said:

He out Kante-ed Kante!

Jokes aside that’s a very serious point to make. Chelsea took our title winning midfield but our new one bossed a trio of Kante, Fabregas and Bakayoko who cost over 100m. In fact since Kante left this is the first time he didn’t have a major impact on the game and Ndidi is a huge reason why. 

Really deserved a goal yesterday and the passing stats show the Puel effect - he’s improving Ndidi technically. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Not the first time, he was awful at the Emirates last season.

Wilf is superb, though.

Crashed his mini this week - the big time has got to him! ?

As for Wilf, confidence and a player learning his craft. When he’s on it, he’s simply immense and his passing is getting sharper too. 

2 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Not the first time, he was awful at the Emirates last season.

Wilf is superb, though.

Ah I meant in a game against us. Usually just to rub salt into our wounds he is man of the match! This is the first time I feel Ndidi the young upstart beat the old master in Kante!

• Like 2

If he could pass properly he would be walking into any top European sides without question. At the minute he is an overall solid midfielder but just lacks that link up play in the end third. I guess he is more of a defensive midfielder bit still. The amount of times he wins the ball, has a bad touch/pass and loses it, only to win it again.

At 21(don't hold me to this fact, we all know he could be anywhere between 21 and 40) he has a bright future.

• Like 2