Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lifted*fox

Palace Home Post-Match 0-3

Hodgson is one of the most underrated managers at club level. He's turned Palace around and they'll stay up easily.

As for Okazaki, he played 90 minutes of Wednesday and we have a ludicrously busy schedule coming up. 

Gray continues to flatter to deceive. 

We move on. Well up for Tuesday, one game away from a cup semi-final....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

We tried, so pathetic it wasnt...Simple bad day at the office. Alot of endeavour, but no real bite.

Palace played well...Zaha,, Benteke..Townsend top notch.

Foxes..Mahrez..Vardy...Gray....Palace defence stopped us in our tracks.Gray had a good split  70 minutes.

Mahrez Vardy couldnt get into the game. We had enough ball, but had no answer to their defensive set up.

No need to go into melt down.  The 0-3, was a bit too much, but again a 2 midfield cant hack it.It is for consistency

too much expected. No player deserves to be singled out...Their 1st goal was the CBs, Simpson was left cold, and

alone...

Again alot of endeavour, but nothing clicked..

We were left wanting...No panic...

Lets see now what the xmas and New year period bring us....

Perhaps need to sign a class midfielder to play in a three. Not long now.....

1 hour ago, bovril said:

Hodgson is one of the most underrated managers at club level. He's turned Palace around and they'll stay up easily.

As for Okazaki, he played 90 minutes of Wednesday and we have a ludicrously busy schedule coming up. 

Gray continues to flatter to deceive. 

We move on. Well up for Tuesday, one game away from a cup semi-final....

He's shit. An absolute piece of shit. A dinosaur with a prehistoric vision of football and one of the merry-go-round english managers that plague the PL. CP are on a rebound. Nothing more, nothing less.

Edited by ZeGuy
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, oadby.fox said:

Absolutely dreadful performance and some serious eyebrows raised as to why we didn't go for it earlier in the second half/make some changes.

Still perplexing to see Ulloa getting picked ahead of both Nacho and Slim - that's around £50m of wasted attacking talent just languishing on the bench or not even in the squad. 

Almost everyone was poor so it is hard to point the finger, although Mahrez was incredibly sloppy for the second goal and on the first we were like statues. At times it looked like we were frustrated and reverted back to the hoof tactics which have served us so well. 

Having said that I thought the Ref had a terrible game. A lot will disagree with me (and maybe i should watch it again) but I thought the Iborra goal being disallowed was quite soft and I thought the Ndidi red/first yellow was also harsh even though I completely agree it wasn't a pen. Albrighton's challenge was a stonewall pen by contrast and Simpson's challenge was near perfect but he received a yellow. You can always expect the officials to make mistakes but I think it's the consistency which frustrates the fans the most. 

Just because we paid £50m doesn’t make them worth £50m...

• Like 1

Thought this was a banana skin with the recent form Palace have showed. Still, we should have approached it as a very tough game and it seems we did'nt.

No excuses, we deserved to lose. But to go from 4 wins on the trot with goals aplenty to this - at home - is very worrying.

Let's put talk of a top 4, heck even a top 8 finish, on hold eh?!

26 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

"Defensive sides" 

You're the gift that just keeps giving. 

Palace attacked from the first second. Theyve tried to attack since the day Roy came in.

They sat back and counter attacked. So yes they set up deep and defensively. They Leicestered us. What game were you watching? Don't try and ridicule me if you're going to talk shit

Just now, chapero82 said:

No but he sent him off still which will cost us a bit more 

Losing two nil or three nil, what's the difference? CP were better and we never looked like we were going to score. I wish I didn't watch this shitty game. It spoiled my weekend.