Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lifted*fox

Palace Home Post-Match 0-3

2 minutes ago, Rogstanley said:

We never turned up.

Got a bit unlucky with a ref who was very severe with our players but let Palace get away with absolutely anything. Zaha should have been sent off at least twice. Pathetic referee.

But we were shit. To a man, shit.

Palace were average but very clinical and probably would have won even without the referee's assistance.

You must of missed the challenge on Benteke from albrighton 

Well, I didn't expect that, but i knew, if we played the style we did against Newcastle, which we did, we would lose, and that's what's happened.

We played this slow possession play first half and what we did not do was put them under pressure and make the likes of zaha and but cheeks sit and protect there team.

Highlight of the first half for me was zahas dance, loved it.

Indidi getting sent off, and rightfully so, was the end of our game.   Subs came on too late, we really needed some sort of change quicker

9 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

article-0-1F04DB5400000578-0_634x435.jpg

I do not know why you posted that or whether if it is a coincidence but it is actually how deaf people sign 'dickhead'!

Somewhat apt for the current mood I suppose! 

Edited by The Blur

Absolutely dreadful performance and some serious eyebrows raised as to why we didn't go for it earlier in the second half/make some changes.

Still perplexing to see Ulloa getting picked ahead of both Nacho and Slim - that's around £50m of wasted attacking talent just languishing on the bench or not even in the squad. 

Almost everyone was poor so it is hard to point the finger, although Mahrez was incredibly sloppy for the second goal and on the first we were like statues. At times it looked like we were frustrated and reverted back to the hoof tactics which have served us so well. 

Having said that I thought the Ref had a terrible game. A lot will disagree with me (and maybe i should watch it again) but I thought the Iborra goal being disallowed was quite soft and I thought the Ndidi red/first yellow was also harsh even though I completely agree it wasn't a pen. Albrighton's challenge was a stonewall pen by contrast and Simpson's challenge was near perfect but he received a yellow. You can always expect the officials to make mistakes but I think it's the consistency which frustrates the fans the most. 

• Like 1

Not been so furious at football in ages. We were absolutely shit and it's painful how many points we have dropped against pure poverty sides this season already. Not seen a worse home performance since that Hull 0-0. It was inevitable from Maguire's header back to Schmeichel that was far too short that we weren't gonna be on it today, absolute horse shit the lot of them

Ndidi's embarrassing attempt at a dive just capped it off but I don't think his first was a yellow. How is Simpson's a yellow too. Infuriating watching Zaha's 90 minute whinge at the ref so he gets every single 50/50. Stupid haircut too.

And to top it off, being beat 3-0 by some **** that lost to Iceland. Pathetic.

I hope I never have to see some **** on here saying we'll smash anyone again. We're still not good enough to break teams down that sit back. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Disgraceful performance, over confident and thought we just had to turn up. Lazy and lacklustre.  Did mahrez even break sweat? 

Subs too late, although the red card probably delayed things. 

Hopefully just a bad day at the office. 

I don't think he even broke wind.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Positives:

- we started to play decent football at 80th minute... :ph34r:

- theres some rum and vodka in my fridge

negatives:

- not enough to blank this one out

Tell me about it. Just have half a wine bottle left and it's freezing cold out there.

****ing diabolical.

Outplayed and took the piss out of by a Roy ****ing Hodgson side. Disgraceful.

We were ****ing dire, but I know let’s blame the referee and other factors. Ostriches - unless thousands of people were being ironic, how you can blame other things without first and foremost looking at ourselves I do not know.

Nothing else to say.

Edited by Matt

Under Puel, we have tended to start games poorly. Apart from the Southampton game, which was the first game we've maintained consistency more or less throughout the 90. we have had long alternating patches of playing utterly brilliant and playing utterly crap in the same half, being saved a few times by opponents missing open goals. The brilliant bits get on MOTD and make us look amazing. Law of averages caught up with us in the end though. Well deserved for Palace, should have been 0-4.