Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lifted*fox

Palace Home Post-Match 0-3

Don't care what anybody says, you do not lose at home to palace 3-0. That's the worst we've played for a long time. Unacceptable performance and unacceptable result. Need to pick ourselves up or city will get double figures on Tuesday. Tough one to take today but hopefully will give them a kick up the arse!

• Like 1

Classic case of fine margins going against you. Poor display by the lads but if that goal stands and Ndidi doesn't get sent off it would have been a different story.

That said palace were good for the three points. 

Think talk of the top 6 is defined by not losing these. 

Absolutely terrible. Whole team needs a lesson in humility on top of such an embarrassing defeat.

We were never in the game, recent success seems to have gone to many of our players' heads.

Inexcusable performance, only Schmeichel can come out of it with some credit. The rest should be put through the blender.

Never again like this.

• Like 2

Very awful. 

We were due a beating, I just didn't think it would be today. I expected it to be Man Utd.

The REALLY worrying thing today was that we knew we were off the pace right from the start, yet Puel did nothing to change us up. We continued to struggle and had zero plan B.

That's not clever.

• Like 1

Hoping I am still asleep and this was a horrible nightmare. Either that or we were actually playing in white today ...

Hoping Puel makes it clear to the players this type of performance won’t be happening again!

Losing Wilf next game is going to be hard to take. Shinji will need to start so we don’t lose too much of our midfield bite.

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

As I said in match thread Im not sure if this is a blip or if Puel cannot play against defensive sides. If its the former ok, but I think it's the latter and we'll be seeing the return of 0-1s from the 2000s.

"Defensive sides" 

You're the gift that just keeps giving. 

Palace attacked from the first second. Theyve tried to attack since the day Roy came in.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

We never turned up.

Got a bit unlucky with a ref who was very severe with our players but let Palace get away with absolutely anything. Zaha should have been sent off at least twice. Pathetic referee.

But we were shit. To a man, shit.

Palace were average but very clinical and probably would have won even without the referee's assistance.