Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

Trying to find a definitive answer for us on wether he has travelled lads. My sisters boyfriend is an ex u23 player and very good friends with a current squad member. I have asked my sister to ask the question. If I hear anything you lot will be the first to know ;)

12 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

A itk on the Blue Moon forum reckons this is a done deal.  Just the fee to be agreed apparently.  Mahrez has not travelled to Everton (Liverpool).  Also reckons clubs have been talking for the last two days.  Man City certainly buying the league this season and possibly the European Championship. 

I mean is this not obvious. Player wants to leave. City will pay whatever wages he wants. The ball is surely with the owners to decide a price, if any. He cannot twist the owner's arms, with respect to any gentlemanly arrangements.

Fundamentally it'll be up to our owners to agree if he can go or not, not the player.

If City spend £75m on Mahrez in this window after spending £57m on Laporte then football is well and truly finished! Absolutely ridiculous! And putting in a bid/enquiry or whatever it is, is just a piss take the day before deadline day. I have no issue with Mahrez wanting to join a big club and win trophies and play in the champions league every year and I actually want that for him but not under these circumstances. We clearly can't get a replacement now so it's just utter shithousery from city. If they wanted him they should have bid at the beginning of the window. And I'm not having that it's just because sane is injured. Chelsea did the same with DD and we need to show we won't keep getting ****ed over by the big teams. They are actively trying to weaken other teams in the league and not just trying to strengthen  themselves. 

• Like 1

Imagine if you were Mahrez

Stay and play well for another 6 months, 6 moths later naah - so and so has sold for 200m we want 150m for you now.

He stayed he played well, he earnt the club another 25m+ on top of whats was offered 4 months ago.

65-70m

he should be allowed to leave.

With big payouts if he wins champions league, or voted POTY ever again.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

A itk on the Blue Moon forum reckons this is a done deal.  Just the fee to be agreed apparently.  Mahrez has not travelled to Everton (Liverpool).  Also reckons clubs have been talking for the last two days.  Man City certainly buying the league this season and possibly the European Championship. 

Isn’t that quite an important part of the transfer?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, HankMarvin said:

Imagine if you were Mahrez

Stay and play well for another 6 months, 6 moths later naah - so and so has sold for 200m we want 150m for you now.

He stayed he played well, he earnt the club another 25m+ on top of whats was offered 4 months ago.

65-70m

he should be allowed to leave.

With big payouts if he wins champions league, or voted POTY ever again.

Bollocks.

16 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

So basically it’s not a done deal then.

Is he waiting at nantwhich rd service station?

We can qualify for fir a euro place in 7th.  This is not the time to sell.

He signed a contract...weve paid the wages we should make him honour it.  He is nice guy with a greedy agent.

The thais cant have their pants pull down again