Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

West Brom away match thread

54 minutes ago, Bozman said:

My thoughts exactly,  playing with 9  and 2 boys playing in men's football, only saving grace it's West Brom..

Spot on and shown up already - 1 down and looking ropey down that side

I'm not watching the game but I imagine we've had 80% possession but have got nowhere near there goal and theyve probably been in our half once and scored once. I imagine we will have Over 20 shots today, 26 corners, over 60% possession but lose 1-0. Seems about standard for our recent form 

• Like 1

What surprises me most is people talk like they've only just noticed our defence is dogshit.

It's been dogshit since the title win, i'm sorry to go on about it again but we've done pretty much **** all to strengthen it and people are still surprised it's shit.

Big clearout's needed at this club on and off the field. Deadwood.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

Stats mean jack... his poor positional play and kamikaze last ditch defending leaves space in behind our back four. Both he and Chillwell are poor and significantly weaken our back four... 

Er..... you are preaching to the converted.

Draggo not be perfect, but he his calm and comfortable on the ball, which Morgan isn’t, which leads us to panick, because he panicks. It simply isn’t good enough. And you can see what will happen, Okazaki will go off and shitinacho will come on to shit his way slowly around the pitch.