Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the messenger

Puel

5 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Mark my words, you all will be red faced, when the club give Puel a £200m kitty

PAP army!!! or BAM army? :o mate Abrasive said he is going at the end of the season, maybe yesterday's game may speed up the process.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

what happens if Puel wins next 3 games playing decent football like when he got hired (and before that)? 

Would anyone still want him sacked or give him bit more time for next season?

If we beat arsenal at home and spurs away he should get a statue.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

what happens if Puel wins next 3 games playing decent football like when he got hired (and before that)? 

We haven’t managed that once since the Southampton match so that’s unlikely but my main concern would still be that he is going to have a hell of a lot of money to spend and due to the way this season has ended a few bad results in the opening weeks of next season and that’s all gone to shit.

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Won't happen now under him.

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Obviously opinions would be revised.

But the chances of that happening - given the dross served up recently - are pretty remote, I'm sure you'd agree.

11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

More chance of Man City not winning the league Stan ...........

• Haha 1

You cannot invest in that appalling style of football. Sideways, possession tactics might work in slower European leagues but not here, not us. Surely the owners can see that. Lose on Saturday and there will be mutiny at the kp.

• Like 2

As the hours have past today and I keep reading how the players need to change (the dead wood) to move forward, the more I think he will be staying.

Let's face it over the summer we know we will get bids for Ndidi, Mahrez, Maguire etc. We will probably (want) to sell Slimani, Musa, Mendy, Ulloa, Morgan, Huth etc.

I'm not saying we will sell them all by any stretch of the imagination but its gonna be bloody busy. A new manager wouldn't necessarily sort those players

and get rid in this window.  My question at the moment, whats more important Puel getting sacked, or getting through the window with a manager that now knows

who needs to go and who stays? By the way, I'm Puel out but it needs to happen now, purely on his poor communication skills and shit tactics.