Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

BHA versus LCFC match thread.

This is pretty atrocious. Happened far too often under Puel. I really don't think he's the manager to take us forward. I want him to prove me wrong, but I really can't see it happening.

We are way too sluggish, wasteful, boring, predictable and lacklustre. Everything we weren't not very long ago.

Albrighton and okazaki off. Gray and diabate on. Mahrez at 10. Please.

In fact, silva for iborra while you're at it.

Edited by Guest

You cannot win consistently in the Prem playing 3 attacking players. Today we went with 3.5 with Iborra in the line-up. We are going to look like butt until Claude gets that through his stubborn pig head.

Another game in which we are playing for 1-0 yet again. When the actual Fuchs do we plan to field an attacking side? 

Replace Albrighton with Diabate or Gray at a minimum. Our manager shouldn't be handicapping us like this, his refusal to play attacking players is becoming insufferable. 

No elite teams play like we do. Teams play their best attacking players. We don't. Ridiculous.

Terrible, terrible first half of football. We need that creative spark so desperately, our team looks like it's working at 50% capacity. Who put them under what spell?

Lacklustre attitude from start to finish. Not one shot on goal apart from the Iborra header?

Boring, boring Leicester.

I think this has got to be the worst games we have played for ideas, movement off the ball and general intent I have seen for a while.

The amount of times we have passes to the opposition/out of play has been shocking.

3 changes needed at half time, players should be ashamed to pick their wage packets up this week no effort or desire at all this first half.

Brighton look poor this is another 3 points wasted.....its like they don’t fancy qualifying for Europe 

Edited by steflcfc