Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

man shaw looks really over weight. 

I think he suffers the same as Rooney did in that he’s just a big build and quite muscular. There’s no way he could stay overweight for this long and still be a starter 

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I think he suffers the same as Rooney did in that he’s just a big build and quite muscular. There’s no way he could stay overweight for this long and still be a starter 

Think that's his problem... 

Loves his starters! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Am I being harsh or will Lloris feel a bit disappointed about that? 

You could see him struggling running backwards so never had time to set the right position. I think if he was on his line and rashford is running at him he saved it comfortably 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AjcW said:

You’re probably right but unlike Rooney his legs don’t match his body. I’m sure he isn’t fat but he looks about 3x the size he once did. 

2 minutes ago, Langston said:

I agree re: Shaw's build. Even if he is carrying timber it certainly isn't enough to make him "very overweight"

Discussion of footballers weight should be viewed in the context of other footballers. 

If you were to put Luke Shaw into your average cinema or pub he'd be small and skinny. 

The TV makes it look deceptive.