Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

2 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Shane Long puts the match away for Southampton.  Wolves defense today :revenge:.    But what a job by Hassenhuttl, he'll be making short lists when "big" vacancies open up.

He hasn't done anything yet..he's just starting out....

3 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

He hasn't done anything yet..he's just starting out....

In the Prem, yes.  However, he's 51 with a couple of striking successes with "medium-sized" Bundesliga sides.  I'm thinking continental vacancies.

Another way to look at it is both Everton and Wolves will be kicking themselves after they saw our result last night. They didn't take advantage of it. 

Given our last three games are arseholenal, man shitty and chelshit  picking up points will be tough.  Wolves have winnable games against  brighton, fulham and twatford still. 

Looking at everton,watford and westhams last few games i think 7th will be tough for us

Delighted that the results went in our favour today but it also irritates me that we have had so many chances, especially at home, to secure a top 7 finish, but defeats against relegation threatened teams have cost us dearly. Also last nights defeat set a new premier record for most home defeats at the KP. At least it shows that below the top 6, the division is competitive.

I know its all if's, but's and maybe's. But IF just bloody IF we had got a result last night. How well placed we could of been (I know we are still 7th) but could of just had that gap. Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!