Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

12 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

There’s plenty of examples of athletes potential not being seen until late on because the world needs everything now. 

Could be wrong, but I’m sure it was Asafa Powell, thought of as an average sprinter and nobody was really interested in him then breaks a world record after he was trained. Just because someone doesn’t look the business straight away doesn’t mean the potential isn’t there. 

pretty sure asafa powell got better at running when he started taking drugs, tbh

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

pretty sure asafa powell got better at running when he started taking drugs, tbh

The failed drug test was at the end of his career and was proven to be a changed ingredient by his supplement company, he got compensation for it.

30 minutes ago, Corky said:

If Cardiff can turn it around today and Brighton continue to lose, Tuesday will be massive.

Don't see it but Brighton are limping over the line in any case.

Brighton are living on borrowed time. They will likely go down next season. Signed a shed load of average players. 

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

If Watford lose against Arsenal at least we've sort of been let off the hook a bit. Still frustrating obviously

It’s not really though is it, I’m frustrated we lost. I’m not entirely sure what people want this afternoon? Would they prefer it if Everton and wolves won?

Shane Long puts the match away for Southampton.  Wolves defense today :revenge:.    But what a job by Hassenhuttl, he'll be making short lists when "big" vacancies open up.

• Like 1