Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Qwerty

Schmeichel injury

1 minute ago, winteriscoming said:

Tell me what jackupovic has done wrong in the games he's played. He played regualar last season for hull (even though they were relegated) and has looked decent for us. 

Think letting in 4 for the u23s has probably lost his place. Hamer will have a run out for a laugh - not sure I have ever seen him save a shot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Tell me what jackupovic has done wrong in the games he's played. He played regualar last season for hull (even though they were relegated) and has looked decent for us. 

Kasper is better than Jakupovic.

20 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Kasper- played hundreds over games for us over a 6 year period while we get promoted, stay up, win the league, get to the champions league quarter finals= Shit.

Jakupovic- Kept a clean sheet V Fleetwood thanks to a post= play him.

Foxestalk.

Exactly get rid of Kasper he's rubbish an Ive ad enuff ov im.

43 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Kasper- played hundreds over games for us over a 6 year period while we get promoted, stay up, win the league, get to the champions league quarter finals= Shit.

Jakupovic- Kept a clean sheet V Fleetwood thanks to a post= play him.

Foxestalk.

It's ridiculous. These people that feel the need to want something different just to be different really annoys me. We'll do well to replace him when he goes, anyone have any better suggestions? 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Ben Hamer and Jakupovic aren't that bad.

ok then .....

if kasper isnt fit for thursday then you need to forgive the defense any lapses in concentration or mistakes in general. I would pooh my pants every time the ball came into our final third with hamer or Jak behind me!  the only thing that could save us is  soton are a side that like to build play rather than ‘stick it in the mixer’

7 hours ago, Bert said:

It's ridiculous. These people that feel the need to want something different just to be different really annoys me. We'll do well to replace him when he goes, anyone have any better suggestions? 

someone who can see over an attacker, take control of his area and kick to a player in blue.

Kasper is a fine goalkeeper but far from irreplaceable. I'm hoping for someone a few inches taller and more commanding for next season.

However as long as we move on from Wes and Simmo in defence I can accept Kasper for another season.

How has that young black chelsea reserve keeper who went out and loan and played well against us got on the rest of the season. He looked like he could be a good 'un. It would be nice to go for a young talent perhaps Mattia Perrin or Geronimo Rulli are worth looking at.

Edited by Guest