Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc sheff

Hamza Choudhury

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

As good an option as we could possibly hope for in our current position to bring on and see out games. Keep.

Added to the fact his is a local lad.

Success with local lads and academy products just seems sweeter.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chiltern Fox said:

He's defo a keeper in my eyes. Loughborough lad.

*Lugabruga :P 

(I'm in London these days, this forum is about all I can do to try and stay in touch with that part of the country atm :P  (My Aunt in Glenfield is the only relative I have left up there, and she's probably not going to live for that much longer...))

• Like 1

I’m pleased for him that he is back in the fold.

I made the point much earlier in pre season that he’d be a good option not to start but in the squad and got absolute pelters off those who said he was non league standard and can’t kick a ball. 

I bet those same people now will sing his praises because Enzo likes him despite slating him before :rolleyes:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PhillippaT said:

*Lugabruga :P 

(I'm in London these days, this forum is about all I can do to try and stay in touch with that part of the country atm :P  (My Aunt in Glenfield is the only relative I have left up there, and she's probably not going to live for that much longer...))

I'm in bucks now but love my trips back to my home town. How its changed though.  Will always be home though.  Part of me till the end.

1 hour ago, Chiltern Fox said:

I'm in bucks now but love my trips back to my home town. How its changed though.  Will always be home though.  Part of me till the end.

I haven't been to Loughborough in ages. It's Google Street view or nuffin for me atm. 

10 hours ago, browniefox said:

Prefer him in midfield myself, but if it was Ward or Hamza Id have Hamza as a keeper too. 

Can't believe Enzo's been putting three of them on the bench! :mad:

My stream died literally as Hamza was running on to the pitch, which I assumed was a bad omen at the time :D

Stream never came back up either, so missed the last 10 minutes or so. Good to hear he did well when he came on though!

I assume we just kept the ball well for the last 10?

On 27/08/2023 at 15:25, Chiltern Fox said:

He's defo a keeper in my eyes. Loughborough lad.

On 27/08/2023 at 15:38, browniefox said:

Prefer him in midfield myself, but if it was Ward or Hamza Id have Hamza as a keeper too. 

he’s pretty good in defense too!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.teamtalk.com/leicester-city/exclusive-pencil-in-contract-talks-midfielder-leicester-city-several-clubs-aim-strike-deal

Leicester City are preparing to enter contract renewal talks with midfielder Hamza Choudhury, TEAMtalk understands.

Choudhury is in the final year of his contract at the King Power and the Foxes are eager to discuss potentially extending his stay. The former England U21 international has come through the ranks at Leicester, making 89 first-team appearances since being handed his debut against Liverpool in the League Cup back in 2017.

Sources have told TEAMtalk that a number of clubs are monitoring Choudhury’s situation at Leicester, but the East Midlands side will attempt to end all transfer talk by tying him down to fresh terms.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3