Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc sheff

Hamza Choudhury

8 hours ago, the fox said:

The biggest issue I had with Hamza before this game is him being too passive. He jumped to tackles and got as physical as possible. More of that, please.

Matt Elliott quoted on the radio a couple months back that he is very strong tackler, I’ve been waiting to see this and the other night there was signs.

18 minutes ago, KJT said:

Game kind of changed when he came on, he's a central defender who's never played right back, awful yesterday bit good v arsenal

Yeah. Some of that was due to the positioning. Some of it was poor play/inexperience

• Like 1

He was awful yesterday but it was unfair to play him in that position. I don’t blame Puel too much as it showed his trust in the player. Sure it cost us the game but it wasn’t like Europe was riding on the result. 

Also on the ball he still looked composed. 

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

He was awful yesterday but it was unfair to play him in that position. I don’t blame Puel too much as it showed his trust in the player. Sure it cost us the game but it wasn’t like Europe was riding on the result. 

Also on the ball he still looked composed. 

As you would expect in the premiership lol .. However Wes Morgans composer still baffles me.

Edited by les-tah

He loves flying into tackles so playing him at right back was a terrible mistake. 

Kane had him on toast for his goal. 

To be honest I think I would've done Choudhury on that ocassion it was glaringly obvious that he was going to go steaming in.

Hopefully next time we see him play its in his normal position. 

2 hours ago, les-tah said:

As you would expect in the premiership lol .. However Wes Morgans composer still baffles me.

His best one was "Fly it to the Moon" in C flat.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lee7 said:

He loves flying into tackles so playing him at right back was a terrible mistake. 

Kane had him on toast for his goal. 

To be honest I think I would've done Choudhury on that ocassion it was glaringly obvious that he was going to go steaming in.

Hopefully next time we see him play its in his normal position. 

The main thing he needs to work on in my opinion. Seems to commit himself too early and a few times has been easily sidestepped when he lunges.

Excited to see how he is able to progress next season. This is why I think it is important not to hang on to players like King and James, as we need to give game time to players like Choudary, who have every chance of surpassing what King/James offer us now. 

• Like 2

Guest MattP

Out of position but shocking to turn your back like he did on the fifth goal, expect that from a 12 year old who is scared of the ball, not a professional footballer.

• 2 weeks later...