Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc sheff

Hamza Choudhury

A bit cautious in the first half, hiding in front of our back four - then came forward more often, was more actively involved and put his foot in where it hurts after the break.

Wonder what Puel told him at half-time.

This leaves me a bit more optimistic that we can produce talent capable of making it in the Premier League.

Fair play, never been particularly impressed at Burton or at youth level, but he was brilliant tonight. Combative, but also some fantastic passes and great use of the ball. Fair play, a few more like that and I'll happily hold my hands up and say he could make it.

Well done lad.

• Like 1

Better passer than Ndidi imo. 

If we can offload James and/or King then Hamza will get some much needed game time next season. Wasn't too impressed previously but hopefully he's learning more and more. He'll have some bad ganes and it's important us fans stick with him.

Edited by Koke
  • Like 2

First time he's really impressed me with something of an all-around game.  Glad he's been given this much chance to develop, because we are going to need him next season.

Silva ran the show first half, Hamza did the business 2nd half. On paper it looked a heinous pairing. They did well tonight though. I'm oukd love them to take bodies on Sunday too and end this frustrating season on a tidy high. 

He had a much better game tonight. Got stuck in, pinged a couple, set up Mahrez and generally played the ball forwards. I thought he struggled against wham and I said as much on here but tonight he played further forward and was much more involved in play, ??

Yes clearly MOTM - got his foot in, won it and passed it nicely. Totally different performance from any seen previously. Well done Hamza you clearly have the talent just team that with the aggression and commitment of a Vardy and we have a player on our hands. Shows you need to give the young players a run but that's not easily done in the Prem where every point counts.

I know much has been said about him not impressing all that much in the academy squad - reckon now it's more a case of being held back by the dilge players around him. Looked more than decent tonight, really hope he can build on it. 

What stood out tonight, amongst his tackling and combativeness, was even 10, 15 yard passes he was prepared to hit them firmly and make it the responsibility of the player receiving the ball to control it.

Too often in recent times our midfielders under hit the ball and give it away. Hamza showed more confidence and assurance tonight.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Tonight was his best performance for us imo. I’d be interested to know how many tackles/interceptions he got and how many forward passes he made, the stats must be quite high. 

My favourite part of his performance was his positioning. He showed intelligence by getting into the right positions ready to stop the opposition. His positioning is similar to Iborra’s, but Choudhury on top of good positioning has the athleticism to take the ball from the opposition. 

Silva under the radar for Passing Accuracy 

Stitled.png

7 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

We need a new ulloa style song for him. Something original.

He's a don!

Woooah his name is Hamza Choudhury 

Leicesters number 38

Yes, his hair is fooking stupid

But he tries hard, and that’s alright by me.