Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc sheff

Hamza Choudhury

6 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

We need a new ulloa style song for him. Something original.

He's a don!

Oh his name is Hamza Choudry

Leicester's english Fellaini

He didn't cost a ****ing penny

And his afro is the best in the league

MOTM tonight.

Very good range of passing, intelligence and some aggression in tackles.  

He had the cigar out tonight. 11 man Arsenal would be a different animal.

I reserve judgment on the second coming though.

• Like 1

Just now, Gary Eatfood said:

Oh his name is Hamza Choudry

Leicester's english Fellaini

He didn't cost a ****ing penny

And his afro is the best in the league

Woah his name is hamza choudry

He is Leicester born and bred

We love his Lionel Richie moustache

And the big fuzzy thing on his head

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Credit to puel any other manager and he wouldn't have got a look in this season. 

Have you forgotten that Mendy and King are on loan, Iborra, James and Wilf have been injured/suspended?

Good to see him doing well tonight but I'm afraid his inclusion was down to necessity not choice.

45 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Good tonight but he's been awful in other games. Let's hope he continues to improve.

To be fair to the lad if the team is playing poorly it’s always going to be hard for him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

MOTM he was class and got stuck in with everything.

He doesn’t just break up play though he’s got good vision and can spot a pass.

We have a player on our hands here. 

Fantastic to see a young player have the balls to make some of the passes he ended up attempting and making.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, murphy said:

Have you forgotten that Mendy and King are on loan, Iborra, James and Wilf have been injured/suspended?

Good to see him doing well tonight but I'm afraid his inclusion was down to necessity not choice.

Tbf mendy was on loan before puel arrived. Puel has rightly sent king out on loan not good enough and decided to give youth a chance. Puel could of taken the easier option and kept king here but realisied quite quickly he was useless and went instead with choudury. I agree the others have been injured /suspended at times but believe puel deserves credit for what he believes in - which is giving youth a chance. 

1 minute ago, winteriscoming said:

Tbf mendy was on loan before puel arrived. Puel has rightly sent king out on loan not good enough and decided to give youth a chance. Puel could of taken the easier option and kept king here but realisied quite quickly he was useless and went instead with choudury. I agree the others have been injured /suspended at times but believe puel deserves credit for what he believes in - which is giving youth a chance. 

He's also chucked him in at times when he absolutely didn't have to. Was it Spurs at home when he came on at the end of the game.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, gerrytaggart said:

Well, he's playing for a premier league team in the premier league so go figure?

Ritchie De Last played a season in the prem, didn't mean it was his level. Same with Liam Moore

50 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

There seems to be a lot of over reaction on the forum tonight. Its almost like the last 19 games have been forgotten.

Didn’t know hamza had played the last 19 games?

13 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Woah his name is hamza choudry

He is Leicester born and bred

We love his Lionel Richie moustache

And the big fuzzy thing on his head

Heeeeee's Loughborough born and breeeeed

His foot is in ye heeeeeeead.

Perhaps a more ultimate fighting chamionship chant though...

1 minute ago, winteriscoming said:

Disagree.  I think Puel loaned out King thinking we had enough numbers in midfield and we had an injury crisis in that position.  He had no choice but to select Choudhury.  I'm not knocking Puel but I don't think he has earned the credit you are giving him for this specifically.

Pleased he did well tonight though.  I think we can agree on that.

• Like 1

Schlupp, Chilwell, potentially Choudhury. All are premier league players. All developed by our youth development staff recently. Barnes given the same time given to Hamza and Chilwell could shine too. Puel hasn't done badly either. He could have stuck with Fuchs but gave Chilwell time. He could have gone with Iborra and Silva but gave Choudhury time. There's plenty to be worried about but it's looking great for our youth, and Hamza a prime example of that.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, murphy said:

Disagree.  I think Puel loaned out King thinking we had enough numbers in midfield and we had an injury crisis in that position.  He had no choice but to select Choudhury.  I'm not knocking Puel but I don't think he has earned the credit you are giving him for this specifically.

Pleased he did well tonight though.  I think we can agree on that.

The Bro with the 'Fro! Developing well, but early days. 

Am I the only one who thinks that our poor run coinciding with Andy King going is no coincidence? ? 

Edited by foxinsox

I heard a good few months ago that he is the best midfielder in training sessions. The comment I got was “he is even better than N’Didi and is real quality”

Think tonight he showed that. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Babylon said:

He's also chucked him in at times when he absolutely didn't have to. Was it Spurs at home when he came on at the end of the game.

Brought him on around 80 mins when we were under the cosh at 2-1 and it seemed like madness at the time. 

36 minutes ago, dayday said:

To be fair to the lad if the team is playing poorly it’s always going to be hard for him.

100% yeah, awful was probably harsh on him. He's looked very lost in games though especially Saturday against West Ham.