Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Brighton

1 minute ago, FirePower said:

12mill and a 20% sell on fee to Liverpool. Probably the worse business deal of the decade 

While it definitely looks on the face of it like we've had our pants down on that deal, let's at least see the lad play before making statements like this. What if he turns out to be a very good player for us? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

While it definitely looks on the face of it like we've had our pants down on that deal, let's at least see the lad play before making statements like this. What if he turns out to be a very good player for us? 

I'm not sure we will ever find out, a few cup games made Benny look like a world-beater. 

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I'm as uninterested in foxestalk hysteria as the next grown adult but I do feel some genuine concern that we've left Mahrez go with the belief that investing the money elsewhere is fine because we've already got good enough wingers. 

There is time, yes, but do we really want someone to sign on deadline day with no time to train and integrate with the team? 

We were either never really that interested in this guy and were being used by his agent to get him a better deal at Brighton or we had a passing interest and never put down a serious deal. 

Obviously a player offered the same wages here and Brighton isn't going to pick Brighton just as Malcom wouldn't come here over Roma or Barcelona. Sorry Brighton fans, that's not arrogance it's just the facts of football, there's a pecking order and you're behind us. 

But I don't actually see where a replacement for Mahrez is actually coming from, I see no actual reassurance that the club are looking for one. 

Elynoussi has gone, Anderson has gone, Jahanbakhsh has gone, all were realistic targets for us and we've signed a back up goalkeeper and an attacking Central midfielder. 

I'm not unhappy with our business but it's looking insufficient at present with really not much activity around. Diabate and Gray aren't good enough to start and it's starting to look a bit like Puel thinks otherwise. 

Hysteria? No. But if you aren't even a little nervous about that I'd suggest you're the odd one. 

Nail meet head

25 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Nans probably into BDSM

leave her in there 

15 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

Didn't even put some newspapers down! He's either not serious or he doesn't really care about his nan...  :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Looks like Hannibal Lecter to me. 

I’m just hoping for her sake next time she has a release clause. 

Radio Leicester said we were interested, however we did not agree on the valuation.

Hearing Brighton have agreed a fee of £22-25 Million.

Even the Dutch reporter last night on the Football Forum did not really rate AJ, 

He actually named a few other players in which we should be looking at.

Dodged a bullet here I think.

• Like 1