Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lee Monty

Gray ??

20 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

He had a good first half, commentators stated multiple times that he was playing really well and was dangerous on the ball but did not see enough of the ball. Boiled off 2nd half, he's inconsistent but I still believe there is a good player in there, when we we see him reach his potential is anyone's guess though.

Commentators were wrong. 

• Like 2

He was poor for me today. When you consider the development of Chilwell, how Maddison has adapted and Hamza beginning to emerge, Gray hasn’t developed despite having the game time. Getting to the stage where I’d take the money if someone came in for him. Barnes will be looking at next year thinking it’s Grays spot he can take next year

Edited by DerbyshireFox
  • Like 4

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

In the championship for one of the best teams in the league. 

Doesn't make him a winger or able to cut it in the prem. Looks like he's being pissed about over there but atleast he's got game time.

He's played the vast majority of his professional career as a winger... But he's not a winger and it was stupid of me to say he could play there?

:nigel:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

He had a good first half, commentators stated multiple times that he was playing really well and was dangerous on the ball but did not see enough of the ball. Boiled off 2nd half, he's inconsistent but I still believe there is a good player in there, when we we see him reach his potential is anyone's guess though.

Do do spout some shit 

dont you have a Rubik’s cube or something to keep you busy 

7 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Exactly right as far as i could tell. He was the only one driving the ball forward, shame we couldnt get the ball to him more

He’s shit. He was shit today. 

Don’t know what his goals/assists numbers are but he needs to offer a lot more as an attacking threat to justify a first team place. 

Guess we’’ll just have to beg to differ on this one. 

Edited by Mike Oxlong
  • Like 2

DG will never get any better than his current standard. There are posts going back 2/3 years where people have stressed this including myself. 

We wouldn’t have been anywhere close to signing him had he had the potential people talk of. Not his fault really, it was a gamble that won’t come to the intended fruition. 

9 minutes ago, matty98 said:

He's played the vast majority of his professional career as a winger... But he's not a winger and it was stupid of me to say he could play there?

:nigel:

I didn't say it was a stupid to say he could play there just that our fans seem to think he's the immediate saviour to multiple different positions. 

I was under the impression he played as an attacking/central mid for most of his time at MK Dons And Barnsley.

7 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I didn't say it was a stupid to say he could play there just that our fans seem to think he's the immediate saviour to multiple different positions. 

I was under the impression he played as an attacking/central mid for most of his time at MK Dons And Barnsley.

Harvey classes himself as a winger. 

1 hour ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Well the commentators are wrong 

One of the most frustrating players. Every time I see him for the England 21’s he’s incredibly prominent further up the pitch. Left/centrally, every time he gets the ball he’s at the fullback running at him getting shots away. For us, it’s so boring. Comes inside or backwards every time, makes wrong decisions, seems to lack any responsibility or confidence. Clearly a real player in there but we can’t quite seem to unlock it. 

13 hours ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Exactly right as far as i could tell. He was the only one driving the ball forward, shame we couldnt get the ball to him more

Because he didn't make any runs to offer a ball for Chilwell, compare and contrast with Ricardo and Albrighton offering for each other. He wasn't great yesterday, never really in the game

• Like 2

Just doesn't seem to have any improvement in him, 100 odd games now and offers little. Sad thing is we are so poor on the wings he's probably a starter.