Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho / Nacho Man

14 minutes ago, MattP said:

His shitness I can tolerate as it's not his fault - his lack of effort though is infuriating. You can tell he doesn't give a shit.

Anyone who seriously thinks he a potential replacement for Vardy is mental.

This.

Does **** all most of the game and then butchers the decent chances he does get. He just doesn't work hard enough for me. Waste of space currently.

• Like 3

As I said on a previous thread, Nacho would also fail to score in a brothel. 

Mid season January transfer window will be pot luck as you will get a choice of many journey men and very little quality. Slim looks to be on his way back to the KP due to his shite form on loan, however, I cannot see him making any difference either. 

9 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

Doubt that will make him score, 

Ship him to the Championship! 

That is literally the worst thing we could do. He would be equally as shit and we wouldn’t get 10p for him but instead would be lumbered with his wages.

Sell for a cut price, if we can get £15m and cut our losses so be it. He’s absolutely terrible.

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

That is literally the worst thing we could do. He would be equally as shit and we wouldn’t get 10p for him but instead would be lumbered with his wages.

Sell for a cut price, if we can get £15m and cut our losses so be it. He’s absolutely terrible.

Without a hint of a smile, I would swap him for 2 strawberry mirindes.

I genuinely mean that.

Edited by Max Wall
  • Haha 2

Not close to good enough. Thankfully, the saving grace is that he's only 21. He is in no way a lone striker, and I think has only played well when he's paired alongside Vardy.

The annoying thing is that we know he's got a decent pass on him, and we know he has one hell of a shot. He just never does either of them.

His age means he needs constant play time. We can't offer that. I'd probably loan him.

Edited by Beechey

5 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

He will come good mark my words

probably just after we sell him . . . . 

Doubt it, Pep got rid cos he saw that nacho was useless, and clueless. Nacho has shown at leicester he puts no effort in trying to create chances to score , he's never smash goals in, doubt we will regret selling him, look at Kane and Richcarlison create their own chances alway now where to be and score 

Just now, The Doctor said:

I want it to work out for him. You don't play, and score at the rate he did, for Man City unless you've got something about you, but he seems mentally shot. Have we got the sports psychiatrists back, because he needs one to unlock him

I agree Doc. I've been very critical of him recently (within this thread) because, on top of a bad touch and shot confidence, I don't even see the requisite effort.

It may simply be a case that Man City were/are that good that some FT posters could genuinely score 10 a season for them.

I think he has a problem with the fact Man City sold him. Probably over massaged his ego and convinced him he was going to be the next big thing and then dumped him. If that were the case, he’s got too choices, fade away into obscurity or man up and prove them wrong. At the moment it’s looking more likely he’ll end up another beckford. 

• Like 1