Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho / Nacho Man

2 minutes ago, FIF said:

Tired of the hating on the guy.

He had NO service after the first ball which he tried to chip the keeper with - it wasn't a bad attempt.

He’s an attacker. If he doesn’t get any service, it’s up to him to make something happen. Go and get the ball! Make an effort! He can’t spend his life hoping the ball drops to him. He’s just a lazy cvnt.

• Like 1

His shitness I can tolerate as it's not his fault - his lack of effort though is infuriating. You can tell he doesn't give a shit.

Anyone who seriously thinks he a potential replacement for Vardy is mental.

4 tricky matches next, probably going to get nothing from them, so how long for Vards to get an operation and get sorted?

We can't have this will he / won't he play. Need him fully fit once and for all, even if we have to take hit over the next few weeks.

Nacho had more than enough chances and seems to be getting worse  - not even Nige would give him more time to 'play back into form'; he's had 2 years!

Is it time to promote one of the U23's and give them a run whilst Vards get fixed? (getting desperate) 

I thought, for a striker, it was a poor attempt. He tried to chip the keeper... why? The keeper wasn't going to ground, spreading himself. It was just a bizarre choice. A non-striker's choice. Vardy, Kane... they would have buried that on instinct.

He might have a ton of skill but I'm not sure he has a footballing brain, or a work ethic for that matter. I'm starting to run out of patience with him. He doesn't seem to take the chances he gets (either as a striker or as a player)