Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho / Nacho Man

Pathetic showing from him tonight.

There's a player in those feet (he's got a finish on him) but there's nothing between the ears.

Is there anything more frustrating than a player you know who has something but just not the basics of a little desire and effort?

Ideal chance to stake a claim tonight but he offered nothing. If the ball's not to feet then he looks like a man who believes sprinting will make his legs drop off. Make something happen for yourself, man!

• Like 4

He hasn't got the game to play as a lone striker. It's no wonder that Puel has tried Gray and Okazaki up there even when Nacho is fit.

Young players deserve a chance, but given the amount of money spent on him and the chances he's had, he just hasn't performed at all. I'm not too harsh on the club as on paper it was a signing with a lot of potential. But with Vardy injured and Slimani on loan it makes us look stupid to end up in the position we are in.

He could end up coming good in a 442 as Pellegrini played at Man City, but it's looking increasingly unlikely that he will work out for us.

• Like 3

He doesn't fit in with any of our players. 

Every few matches he does a few decent passes and fires a decent shot just wide. 

Apart from that he adds nothing, completely ineffective. 

Really rated the lad when he signed, but even he's admitted he's off form "like last season" 

How long can you be off form for? I really don't fancy doing a beharinho on this one. 

Love his attitude but unfortunately we need to sell and move on imo. 4 in 36 or whatever his record is now is a shambles, might aswell have Slimani upfront. **** it king might aswell be upfront with what record. 

He can't argue,he's not been given gametime. I can understand avg. Performances.

I could understand if he wasn't being given any service,or been given a chance to get involved.

I said in past posts,he should be given gametime,and be given a run in the side.Tonight again he hasn't used his chance and the

Possible game openings,that were there for him.He seems more interested in saving himself from going in where it hurts,he doesn't

take the hard risks,and looks like he is too lazy or dumb,to follow a ball in!!!

I am going to be hard on him tonight...He is the reason we are not sitting 6th,before this weekend!!! He was involved in moves before Fulhams,

Goal,where any end product from himself or teammate,would of put us in front. It's become repetitive he will start to lose the support,from even

the most patient of fans. Because of injury situation,or lack of cover,he should start to use this unique chance the situation has afforded him the

oppotunity.. I can't see Puel playing him just for the sake of it!!! He has in some capacity got until middle of January,to prove to us all,he can cut it

at this level. He's a striker,he needs to score from the most miserable of service,through to a flow of qualified chances.

He will have no excuses...

48 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

He hasn't got the game to play as a lone striker. It's no wonder that Puel has tried Gray and Okazaki up there even when Nacho is fit.

Young players deserve a chance, but given the amount of money spent on him and the chances he's had, he just hasn't performed at all. I'm not too harsh on the club as on paper it was a signing with a lot of potential. But with Vardy injured and Slimani on loan it makes us look stupid to end up in the position we are in.

He could end up coming good in a 442 as Pellegrini played at Man City, but it's looking increasingly unlikely that he will work out for us.

I agree, but if he can neither play

as a lone striker or have the ability to play off the main striker, then his chances are going to be seriously limited anywhere as not many teams play a traditional 442 and there's no guarantee he'd be any good then unless he's at a Man City where the players are so good, they can put the ball at his feet without him having to use any energy or god forgive, his brain to get in an appropriate position. Realistically,  the  Man City's of this world are now light years beyond needing a player of his lowly capabilities. He doesn't look as if he's even trying and that makes me doubt his attitude and commitment. 

Think I’ve just about given up on this dude. His laziness cost him two more great chances when Albrighton and Maddison whipped in those crosses right across the six yard box. He clearly had enough time to get on the end of them if he had the wherewithal and motivation to do so. Chances are Vardy would’ve been on the end of them. Sell ☹️