Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho / Nacho Man

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

And then there were 3.

The guy had a good engine and wasn’t shy in chasing down ...   good header of the ball and we put over so many crosses it’s untrue.

I read today that the players that have put in the most crosses in the premier league this year are Chillwell and Albrighton (58 and 54).

It was in The Sun so it must be true.

Crimminal that we have no one to get on the end of them.

2 minutes ago, murphy said:

I read today that the players that have put in the most crosses in the premier league this year are Chillwell and Albrighton (58 and 54).

It was in The Sun so it must be true.

Crimminal that we have no one to get on the end of them.

I read that too ...   was in another paper so REALLY must be true ...   as soon as I read it I thought of Slim.  Obviously more going on than we know about but such a shame.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Worst striker we have had since akinbadbuy when you compare how much was spent on him. Utterly ineffective, useless and damn lazy as fk. 

If he actually tried and put a bit of heart in to it you could almost forgive him for being shit.

Thick as muck to boot. No footballing brain at all.

Edited by m4DD0gg

He has obvious quality but the amount of times he gets caught flat footed and a yard off the pace is infuriating at times. 

Was willing him to tuck that early chance clean through away to boost his confidence but it wasn't to be and seemed to have an adverse affect. Could tell he wasn't going to have a good game from that point. His head goes down too often.

Tired of the hating on the guy.

He had NO service after the first ball which he tried to chip the keeper with - it wasn't a bad attempt.

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

Can’t score, no pace, doesn’t read the game, can’t hold the ball up, can’t pass, doesn’t even look like he enjoys playing football, apart from that, he’s doing okay. Bring back yakubu

Yakubu was like a pet rock that if the ball ever went near him, pinged it straight at the goal.

Nacho looks like a player that has been told the ball is out to get him, maybe he watched Phantasm and it confused and traumatised him?

When Pep asked his chief exec to insert a buy back clause in Ihenachos Leicester contract, he must have been cracking up thinking ‘this lot actually believe he’ll be good enough’

Don’t get me wrong, he has his moments. But overall he isn’t good enough as a striker. He’s probably good enough alongside Vards but that ain’t happening now that we’ve got Madders! 

I’ve been saying for a long long time now that we need a second striker of real quality. We reply on Vardy and he isn’t getting any younger!

• Like 2