Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho / Nacho Man

7 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Loan him a newly promoted club 

at least he will get game time 

Neither promoted teams would go anywhere near him at the minute and it’s similar signings that sent Fulham down. Not happening.

4 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Shit or not there is no way we should be loaning him to a league rival.

No newly promoted clubs are looking like they’ll be our rivals. Put a clause in where he can’t play against us, and if his form does pick up, he could do us a favour by taking points from other team around us. 

He frustrates me so much because on his day, his technique on goal is wonderful. Right now... Im fed up with him and losing patience. so what to do?

Loan him out? Yes that can sometimes be a good idea but ultimately its the players choice and he seems like a bit of a big-headed character to downgrade to a loan club. I cant see this happening.

Sell? Another wasteful transfer, i think its worth keeping him around and hope he turns around... Would piss me off if he performed and scored against us at a new club tbh..

Gametime? I have always said giving a player game-time is the best thing for confidence boosting, He just hasn't received any of it. so i cant be 100% judgemental

Comments from others -  Alarm bells for me is 3 managers haven't given him the time or space and the recent words from his international manager confirms how ****ing lazy he is, its either being young /arrogant/immature and if so doesn't fit round our family orientated club and i will have to say its over for hm if so.

He really is a bit of an enigma. When we signed him I was working with a couple of MCFC fans and they reckoned we had got a bargain and that the buy back clause was just a loan arrangement but with cash changing hands.

When he got a run in the side pre season he looked sharp and was banging them in for fun yet whenever he has come on he has looked lazy and played with no confidence at all.

Perhaps he just doesn't have the mentality to be a back -up player. He certainly does not fit the bill as an impact player or the ability of Ulloa for example to come on and do a job holding the ball up when we are trying to see a game out.

I really would like to see him make the grade as it would be such a waste for such a young player who obviously had potential to fall by the wayside. If anyone can get a performance out of him I think Rodgers is probably the man but it may be time to send him out on loan somewhere to get his confidence back and then re-assess the situation. If he still cant cut it then there is no point in paying out big wages to keep him here.

• Like 2

Hes done here. Too many fans despise him and as we saw with puel this season once fans have made their minds up they aren't inclined to change them. He'd have to put in a run of 3 or 4 back to back motm performances at peak vardy levels for some to even consider it and frankly that'll never happen.

We were foolish to buy him from Man City and pay over £25m when no other club anywhere had shown any interest in him. 

Before he turned up at Man City, there isn't great history of him working with great coaches, clubs or players. 

If a great Pep decided he didn't want to coach him, there isn't much hope in anyone else coaching him

5 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

No newly promoted clubs are looking like they’ll be our rivals. Put a clause in where he can’t play against us, and if his form does pick up, he could do us a favour by taking points from other team around us. 

Put a clause in saying he definitely must play against us.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Gubbins said:

Hes done here. Too many fans despise him and as we saw with puel this season once fans have made their minds up they aren't inclined to change them. He'd have to put in a run of 3 or 4 back to back motm performances at peak vardy levels for some to even consider it and frankly that'll never happen.

He will never put those performances in or he'll never convince us?

How did he get here?  By being very very poor and not showing any improvement.

I cant undestand why rogers keeps putting him on. He makes slim look like a consistant legend

Seems like it’s the confluence of a number of understandable but unfortunate (for the player and club) circumstances: 

1) Found form at the end of 2017-2018 season, but was unable to turn that into a prolonged run in the side because the campaign ended. 

2) 2018-2019 season saw managerial turmoil and a clear reshaping of the front 4, which left Nacho out. His performances did little to help. 

3) 5-15 minute cameos when chasing a match don’t really reflect most playing situations. Player fails to impress.

4) Player devoid of confidence due to #2 and #3 is also reputed to be immature —> Bridges burnt with fanbase that is not known for repairing bridges.

5) Doesn’t seem to have a future here; needs to move on BUT has little to throw on a resume for their time in the LCFC shirt. Club will lose lots of money on said player.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

What about Slimani?

We get that tit back at the end of the season too don’t we?

I understand what Rodgers said now. Who doesn’t like a nice pair of tits on hand.

(Sorry to any ladies present, but I am 15...)

• Haha 1