Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mehrez

Söyüncü Signs

When you think about the squad we now have, we could play about 3 systems, my personal favourite would be:

Kasper

Ricardo - Soyuncu - Maguire - Evans - Chilwell.

Ndidi - (Silva/Iborra)

Maddison 

Vardy - Iheananco  

(But as I say, we could play a 4-4-2, a 4-3-3 or even a 4-5-1 away from home. Options, at last!). 

Edited by Robin JD Popley
  • Like 4

? Sports director Jochen #Saier. "It was a special story and an intense time together. We would like to thank Çağlar for his dedication and emotions in the SC-Jersey and wish him all the best on the island. "

Freiburg seem pretty confident he is gone, no need to worry about the work permit then.

Fantastic signing and all but confirmes we’re going 3-5-2 next season which is great. With this lad, Evans and Maguire we have one of the best defences in the league, Chilwell and Perrira as Wing backs. Add Ndidi, Silva and Morrison in midfield and Vardy and Ihenacho up front and it’s looking very good indeed.

• Like 2

Fantastic! I can't quite believe we've signed two promising young centre halves in one day, and kept hold of Maguire.

I'm really looking forward to the season now. I think Pereira, Maddison and either new centre half could turn out to be the real deal.

We're yet to see how any new signing plays for us in a competitive match, but I reckon this could be a great transfer window for the club.

Very happy that the Arsenal fans are upset over this.

• Like 1

Turkish letters are used primarily to confuse you, it turns out.

The first C is a CH. The G is there for kicks. The Oy isn't Oi. The N is there for decoration  And the last C is a G or maybe a J.

The Turks redesigned their alphabet to make it more European. Whoever resigned it was in a very bad mood.

It's Charlar Soojuh. Perhaps.

https://forvo.com/word/çağlar_söyüncü

Edited by Foxxed
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Fantastic! I can't quite believe we've signed two promising young centre halves in one day, and kept hold of Maguire.

I'm really looking forward to the season now. I think Pereira, Maddison and either new centre half could turn out to be the real deal.

We're yet to see how any new signing plays for us in a competitive match, but I reckon this could be a great transfer window for the club.

Very happy that the Arsenal fans are upset over this.

I can see Jose locked in a dark room rocking, quietly whimpering whilst nibbling absently at his fingers. 

33 minutes ago, Staffs Fox said:

Fantastic signing and all but confirmes we’re going 3-5-2 next season which is great. With this lad, Evans and Maguire we have one of the best defences in the league, Chilwell and Perrira as Wing backs. Add Ndidi, Silva and Morrison in midfield and Vardy and Ihenacho up front and it’s looking very good indeed.

Did I miss a signing? :dunno: