Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mehrez

Söyüncü Signs

Love the videos on him.

You can absolutely see he isn't the finished article. You can see he's going to make errors.But you can also see that he's going to be one hell of a player. The mistakes he looks like making are concentration errors or errors in judgement. Those can and will be ironed out.

When he's had time to learn the English game, time to play with Maguire and Evans etc you can tell he's going to be extraordinary.

His pace, passing and timing are all top notch. The right side of a 3 back formation. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Markyblue
1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

What a thoroughly great transfer window on paper.  Can we at least try and stay positive for a little while please?  X

This is ft mate I swear some would rather everything we do turn to sh,,te ,if we signed Messi someone would say he's past it.just stay positive and let the whingers whinge.

Happy to admit I was wrong saying I didn't think we'd pick up another centreback today, aswell as looking like Lord Faarquad he looks an absolute monster with fifteen caps already after not long turning 22.

You have to look at these two defensive signings today as significant if they pay off - both with age, pedigree & potential, it can't be long until Slabhead is looking over his shoulder at Blockjaw

Edited by SpazticChicken
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, brucey said:

Found this on Twitter lol

We'll have to wait and see these signings play before actually declaring the window a success.

A few reports of him making an error against Russia too, gifting them a goal. Still, he's young and Puel has a very good history improving youngsters.

Edited by Foxxed

32 minutes ago, shailen_patel4 said:

Don’t know whether your being sarcastic or not :sweating:

No he means it. Another poster who’s dribbling over a player before he’s even seen him play.

Takes me back to the spaffathon we had on here when we knew we were signing Mendy, Musa and Slim.

Moral of the story: be excited at a signing but give it time before you hail him as the next Paolo Maldini.

Edited by Col city fan
  • Like 2

Good day all round. Two young ball playing centre half’s .

Along with Periera , I look forward to watching a new brand of football.

Hopefully no HOOOOOOOOF! 

We needed centre half’s. Preferably young  

preferably comfortable with the ball  

within bugdet  

Plus an experienced seasoned premier league winning international centre half

Edited by crisp packet
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

No he means it. Another poster who’s dribbling over a player before he’s even seen him play.

Takes me back to the spaffathon we had on here when we knew we were signing Mendy, Musa and Slim.

Moral of the story: be excited at a signing but give it time before you hail him as the next Paolo Maldini.

Dribbling?

youre a joyless soul. 

4 hours ago, Foxxed said:

On the evidence of that video alone I not convinced he’d be going straight into the team as part of a 2 man CB pairing just yet. But given how comfortable he looks on the ball and the way he moves along with his age, I do wonder if he might be used/converted into a defensive midfielder alongside Wilf.

9 minutes ago, daverollo said:

On the evidence of that video alone I not convinced he’d be going straight into the team as part of a 2 man CB pairing just yet. But given how comfortable he looks on the ball and the way he moves along with his age, I do wonder if he might be used/converted into a defensive midfielder alongside Wilf.

I did wonder that myself after seeing his "other" position as dm.

Makes more sense than having 4 for 2 spaces or even 4 for 3 if we went 3 at the back.

For these prices you'd expect all to be starters, but then on the other hand, if we want to make the magical next step, good back up is essential.

Excellent window but does make you wonder about the wings with this much planning in defence.

3 at the back it is then, starting tomorrow.

(Benny, wes and Evans ?)

5 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Excellent skills overall but for me it is his speed that makes him invaluable.  He never gives up and can go with most forwards in tracing back. A real star maybe now rather than the future.

Edited by Hack
  • Like 1

Is anybody else struggling to see how Shag-la, Evans, Maguire and Benkovic fit into two spots? The most feasible way I see is that Evans is happy to be in and out the side. Shag cements his place, Benky puts t' pressure on but in  a few years we're settled. I don't believe we're playing 3 at the back at all.

4 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Don't put Wes in the same bracket as Benny. How very disrespectful.

Wes has played nearly 250 for Leicester. 

Playing for us He has been in the team year 3 times, twice in the championship and once in the premier league. He had also been voted as our player of the season and the players player before.

For the vast majority of his time here he has consistent, solid and bloody good. And that's without mentioning the obvious which is he was our captain when we won the premier league. Which was kind of a big deal. 

If you were so inclined you could make a highlights video that would make him look like an absolute defensive collosus. Which is what he has been for a huge chunk of his time here. 

Now stop with the sly, negstive remarks and show the man the loyalty and respect he deserves. 

Wes-Morgan.jpg

Banter Pal - Just Banter.    Calm down a new era is about to start.